COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
only another 11hr shift today. clocked up around 8hrs OT this week (not including i start a half hr early) just to keep on target as have had some right bad cars. would normally claim it but after Saturdays 'goof up' i need to get back in the good books :/.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Lola doesn't seem to be eating as much lately either - still getting plenty but not as much as over winter and he has started walking through his food and spreading it everywhere - messy boy!!
Tortoises DO seem moody, don't they?
I know that they technically don't have moods.....

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
The rehab facility wants to bring my mother to her house so that they can determine what needs to be modified, etc. for her eventual return.
That will be interesting.
A visit to her own home will perk your Mum up a bit I'm sure, and talk of going home will give her a light at the end of the tunnel even with modifications. Hope she is doing OK and glad to hear you're feeling better.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
A visit to her own home will perk your Mum up a bit I'm sure, and talk of going home will give her a light at the end of the tunnel even with modifications. Hope she is doing OK and glad to hear you're feeling better.
Thanks, Lyn.
She hasn't been there in months and not long ago I was sure that she never would be back.
She is nearly well enough.
It's pretty amazing.
I'm glad I didn't sell the house. That would be uncomfortable.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Thanks, Lyn.
She hasn't been there in months and not long ago I was sure that she never would be back.
She is nearly well enough.
It's pretty amazing.
I'm glad I didn't sell the house. That would be uncomfortable.
The human body is amazing how it can recover or at least partially recover from what seems like the impossible.
When my mum was ill and in hospital all she wanted was to be at home with her own familiar things around her and it really cheered her up and gave her the will to fight.
We do what we have to do at the time but I'm pleased you didn't have to sell the house too.:)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
The human body is amazing how it can recover or at least partially recover from what seems like the impossible.
When my mum was ill and in hospital all she wanted was to be at home with her own familiar things around her and it really cheered her up and gave her the will to fight.
We do what we have to do at the time but I'm pleased you didn't have to sell the house too.:)
I didn't even get rid of her cats.
I hired a neighbor to take care of them for $250 a month.
You know how much I LOVE cats....

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning friends, Friday the 13th... oooggaa boooggahh!

I slept superbly and up nice and early :). some strange dreams, oasis re formed for a gig.. outside the train station here?!? it was great:), the even had a magician! lol. having a cappuccino then it's see to the animals and off to work, need to kill it today! my wee bald head has been down all week:( not been on my game. fresh start today, have been playing catch up all week.