COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
not long home, need to head back out for that viewing. its a repeat customer who got a new car.. he's in the gym round the corner. I getting a feeling it's gonna be a mission rather than a job. tricky to think of price:/

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning brothers, sisters, moms and gramps:). looking like it's going to be a wet day here, waterproofs on standby! got to call to confirm a job for this weekend at £40, 2hrs work. quoted last nights viewing at £50 for outside work and £70 for full car... could be a good weekend:) probably working OT tonight but hoping for an easy day.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
fresh as a daisy and feeling like the prince of paisley;)

you might as well raise a white flag now Thursday, i'm going to kick your butt!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
it really is such a senic view on the morning walk, ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1464244366.405060.jpg

i call the metal shutters 'feegie glazing'

here is a phone on the side of a police station.... all smashed up ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1464244434.794934.jpg

such a beautiful neighborhood.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
some more Scottish slang... ' a dive '

used when referring to a run down area, or an untidy home etc,

'this place is a dive, it's twinned with the gazza strip.'

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
still haven't heard back from last nights viewing :/ I will leave it to next week and drop price I think .. can't let pride get in the way. the back of my card says prices negotiable as well. it'll be less work done though;)