COLD DARK ROOM

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
For those yet to meet her, at least you can check her out. This is my 18 yr old Vickie ! She's a dream, my dream, I'm a 54 yr old with a low mileage 18 yr. old. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1464333030.490252.jpg and that trunk of hers…I can put so much junk in that trunk of hers, and she is hip to it.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
For those yet to meet her, at least you can check her out. This is my 18 yr old Vickie ! She's a dream, my dream, I'm a 54 yr old with a low mileage 18 yr. old. View attachment 175156 and that trunk of hers…I can put so much junk in that trunk of hers, and she is hip to it.

whats under vickies hood? bet she rides like a dream ;)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
someone is playing against england???

MON THE OTHER TEAM!!!!

...its my patriotic duty;)

sounds like a great atmosphere, you'll have a fantastic time im sure:)
Oi ;)
Go England!!!
I happily support any of the home nations against the rest of the world in any sport.

I'll happily support Scotland rugby when they're playing France or Italy and anyone who is playing the southern hemisphere sides.

I am just incapable of being impartial when it comes to England v Wales rugby union.

The joy of the rugby world cup and seeing Wales beat England at Twickenham in the last minutes of the game ... in the words of Welsh bard Max Boyce "I was there!".

And then everyone from both sides rolled home cheerfully. It wouldn't have happened at a football match.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
everything I need to hand :)
I like a picture that shows the full essence of multi-tasking … a microwave oven and a roll of toilet paper as well. First stage and final stage in one picture, priceless. For that I thank you. On aside note, I've sent you a pm. Ooh…

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I like a picture that shows the full essence of multi-tasking … a microwave oven and a roll of toilet paper as well. First stage and final stage in one picture, priceless. For that I thank you. On aside note, I've sent you a pm. Ooh…
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1464338083.082136.jpg

and a sneaky one ;)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
My favorite,(?) picture of me is from the ER ICU room I was in. I remember none of my time spent there, but each picture has the TV remote control up by my head for easy access. Those are efforts of a loving sibling and daughter. Yup!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
My favorite,(?) picture of me is from the ER ICU room I was in. I remember none of my time spent there, but each picture has the TV remote control up by my head for easy access. Those are efforts of a loving sibling and daughter. Yup!

:) , got to get the priorities right;).

just about to read your PM

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Is this some Communists country you work in, or what?
Here in the states we complain about our taxes, but we complain more if the police or fire departments don't show when we call. When told we cut the extra from our tax increases, then you really should hear the howling we'll put out. Judge Judy in 2016!!!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Is this some Communists country you work in, or what?
Here in the states we complain about our taxes, but we complain more if the police or fire departments don't show when we call. When told we cut the extra from our tax increases, then you really should hear the howling we'll put out. Judge Judy in 2016!!!!

had to sacrifice some holiday time to pay for a customers car I bumped:(... thats not the final bill either:/. I don't mind paying tax, we are lucky our health care here is free