COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good morning.
Since food here in the states isn't exactly like it's European counterpart (Burger King for example) I wonder if something as iconic as Budweiser is the same or could it also be tweaked?
morning mr ed! how are you today? I believe you may be right, i think Coke varys depending on location too :/
Indeed, US Bud is apparently quite different from the Czech made European one.
Coca Cola also varies, though I can't taste the difference from country to country.
A couple of years back Coke sent their experts to taste all the different Coca Colas around the world and Moroccan Cole was deemed to be the best due to the quality of water used in it.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
View attachment 163791
..................................................to the tort mobile..!
upload_2016-1-29_17-52-51-png.163791
upload_2016-8-22_1-34-50.jpeg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Where's Adam when you need him???

Here's a fun public service announcement about an that unfortunately is only available for us Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod users. It's called "ScienceDaily" and it covers current science stuff. It's lots of fun. I just got it today and my eyes are already complaining. Check it out if you have the proper device. Let me know what you think, too.
Don't have any of those:(.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good God :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Nothing subtle about that!!!!
Like you - I'll be scarred for life now!
Don't look Bea!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your fault, Mooz. !

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
What does one do with a Police box anyhow, besides time travel?
A little phone in the door could be used to call the police station before walkie-talkies or mobiles came into use. A light would flash on top and a policeman would soon arrive. he had a key to the main doors and inside was a rail to handcuff felons to, a heater, traffic cones and other policeman's bits and pieces.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hi Guys! So I guess you know I've lost my cherryhead baby, and it got liitle cold last night. I have couple of heat sources out where I saw him last... Aghhh! Couldn't sleep last night. Saw this on fbView attachment 164334 this is sooooooo me last few nights since Tuckers has been missing
So happy you got him back. :)

Prairie Mom

I am so sorry to hear this! I have had things stolen from me couple times and it's such a horrible feeling of being violated!!! It was pretty traumatic as I grew up in family with those very strong basic moral values were you just don't even think of having something that doesn't belong to you. I remember trying to pray and meditate about it and the person who did it in order to find peace. I hope you get over the hurdle of replacing all lost things soon: ONE THING AT THE TIME. Hand in there. Try to pray or meditate about it. That did help me quite a bit. Hang in there❤️
Thanks for the understanding note:) Lots and lots of praying has taken place! I'm not angry, just a bit stressed and a little down. I'm sure I won't even think about it in a few months. Thanks:<3:

Prairie Mom

What a shock I got when I read @Prairie Mom 's post! :(

Things are getting worse everywhere it seems. Even here in Jordan, thefts, crimes and the rest have increased, due to unemployment, refugees etc. I do not have enough courage to go out for walks at night any more.:(
Hearing you say that makes me want to organize a rescue mission!!!!