COLD DARK ROOM

Prairie Mom

The TARDIS is not about til Christmas Day, unfortunately.:(
I'm so sorry, Chrissy, how awful.:(
Feel free to express yourself here, hope it helps a little. The Cold Dark Room is a support group among other things.
At least it's near the end of the holidays.
What's done is done (even with the TARDIS, altering history is forbidden), no point crying over spilt milk and all that. I'm sure you'll deal with it.
I don't suppose the police are likely to catch the culprit so (as I'm sure you're doing) it's just a case of cancelling cards, checkbook and the phone etc.
Terrible news.:( Sending sympathy your way and some very nasty and unpleasant vibes in the direction of the perpetrators.
Thanks for the kind note:) However, I beg to differ...they break the rules with the TARDIS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm keeping my ears peeled for the wooshing sound!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Just caught up on the reading thread:) and now I'm off to bed! --How's that poetry!?

Good night! Big hugs Gillian and CDR!
Good morning. It's raining very British rain outside. It's hard to explain to foreigners... there's just a persistency that you don't get anywhere else in the world :D

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
a mums work is never done!

remember to check the pressures when tyres are cold :)
I did. And there's a slow puncture front nearside :( I am currently in Kwikfit. It was fine on Friday when we checked it before driving home.

Double pain as my sister rang just after I'd checked the tyres. Mum has been taken ill in the night. I shall now be driving to Buxton via Borehamwood :( Another 5 hours on the road :(

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Any news from @Lyn , anyone?;)
I Emailed her a week or so ago about something unrelated. But no reply yet.
hopefully she's just busy with school or having a great time doing something else.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
In no longer have home internet or the Wyfi I was using for my phone. Just the limited data that my phone carrier provides. So I can only really view the forum while I have time at work, now.
I'm going to get way behind.
Explanations in advance............

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
In no longer have home internet or the Wyfi I was using for my phone. Just the limited data that my phone carrier provides. So I can only really view the forum while I have time at work, now.
I'm going to get way behind.
Too bad.:( This means we won't see you around so much, right? :(