COLD DARK ROOM

Prairie Mom

I'm still watching :D

I still think the voice in the room before Yvette gets killed is a bit creepy. The Butler is now explaining how everything happened. Man, I love this movie:D

And since I'm sitting here with my laptop. Here's the "Frozen" popcorn bowl I mentioned earlier:)
frozen popcorn bowl.jpg frozen popcorn bowl.jpg

---weird...don't know what I did there. I don't usually use this. Oh look! I even included the spray cleaner there:)

Prairie Mom

Yeah, three alternatives, though it said the third one was correct.
At the cinema you only got one, i understand.
And I've just been reading a fourth ending was made but never shown.
Yes. I was too little when it came out in the theater, but I STILL remember the hub-bub from my brother and sister who saw it multiple times just to get the different endings.

I saw some mention of a fourth ending on youtube. I'll look into when my movies done momentarily

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Yeah, three alternatives, though it said the third one was correct.
At the cinema you only got one, i understand.
And I've just been reading a fourth ending was made but never shown.

Those of us that were in diapers when it came out only know the combined ending. ;)

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
I'm still watching :D

I still think the voice in the room before Yvette gets killed is a bit creepy. The Butler is now explaining how everything happened. Man, I love this movie:D

And since I'm sitting here with my laptop. Here's the "Frozen" popcorn bowl I mentioned earlier:)
View attachment 187184 View attachment 187184

---weird...don't know what I did there. I don't usually use this. Oh look! I even included the spray cleaner there:)

I'm a bit disappointed in my lack of preparedness. I didn't even get my popcorn machine out. :(