COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Well, DRAT. :(
It looks like I will NOT be able to join the movie simultaneous-viewing today, and I have no one to blame but MYSELF
Good evening all. It's a little after 8pm and we've just left Charing Cross station on our way home. We went for a Chinese in Soho desperate for food after walking 22818 steps/17.12km (10.6 miles) according to my phone!

I missed St Mary Bow church from this morning.

After lunch: Gresham's College, Marlborough House (former Royal Palace and now International HQ for the Commonwealth) and associated Queen's Chapel, Lancaster House (grandiose location for the Foreign & Commonwealth Office department of the UK government) and finally the Reform Club where our guide was the archivist so our tour was 90 minutes instead of an hour (and completely relevant if you're watching ITV's Victoria).

Marlborough House interiors double for Buckingham Palace in many film productions.

Absolutely fascinating day.

So tired! As usual a brilliant day exploring a different side of London. Hopefully we'll be awake when the train gets to our station :D
Sounds FANTASTIC!!! I would have loved to tag along!!! :)

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Well, It looks like I will NOT be able to join the simultaneous movie-viewing today. :( And the WORST part is that I have no one but myself to blame...:(
First Attempt: I ASSUMED the movie would be readily available at our library, so went to check it out today. It is NOT available at our library, but it IS available through the library in the next town over, so hubby and I dashed over there...only to find out they are CLOSED on Saturdays.
Next attempt: I tried to rent it from my Amazon Video account, but I would have to subscribe to some sort of other movie provider which I did NOT want to do, never having heard of them.

Next attempt: Hubby signed us up for a Netflix account, but Clue is ONLY available on DVD, and NOT otherwise available online.

(SIGH) LESSON LEARNED...probably. :( :( ;)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Well, DRAT. :(
It looks like I will NOT be able to join the movie simultaneous-viewing today, and I have no one to blame but MYSELF
I wasn't sure we'd be home in time, but we will. Unfortunately, I seriously doubt our ability to stay awake so late after today.

In English slang: I'm cream-crackered.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good evening all. It's a little after 8pm and we've just left Charing Cross station on our way home. We went for a Chinese in Soho desperate for food after walking 22818 steps/17.12km (10.6 miles) according to my phone!

I missed St Mary Bow church from this morning.

After lunch: Gresham's College, Marlborough House (former Royal Palace and now International HQ for the Commonwealth) and associated Queen's Chapel, Lancaster House (grandiose location for the Foreign & Commonwealth Office department of the UK government) and finally the Reform Club where our guide was the archivist so our tour was 90 minutes instead of an hour (and completely relevant if you're watching ITV's Victoria).

Marlborough House interiors double for Buckingham Palace in many film productions.

Absolutely fascinating day.

So tired! As usual a brilliant day exploring a different side of London. Hopefully we'll be awake when the train gets to our station :D
Don,'t worry, Brighton's nice this time of year.;)
Sounds like tiring fun.
I might watch Victoria, cos it's got the marvelous Jenna Coleman in it.:)
You fitted a lot in and got exercise, too.:)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Well, It looks like I will NOT be able to join the simultaneous movie-viewing today. :( And the WORST part is that I have no one but myself to blame...:(
First Attempt: I ASSUMED the movie would be readily available at our library, so went to check it out today. It is NOT available at our library, but it IS available through the library in the next town over, so hubby and I dashed over there...only to find out they are CLOSED on Saturdays.
Next attempt: I tried to rent it from my Amazon Video account, but I would have to subscribe to some sort of other movie provider which I did NOT want to do, never having heard of them.

Next attempt: Hubby signed us up for a Netflix account, but Clue is ONLY available on DVD, and NOT otherwise available online.

Oh, dear!
Next time, hopefully..:)
Bad luck.:(

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

I think you're talking about the STARZ thing. You don't have to sign up for that. There are other options to rent or buy below that. Or you can sign up for Starz and then cancel afterwards.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I wasn't sure we'd be home in time, but we will. Unfortunately, I seriously doubt our ability to stay awake so late after today.

In English slang: I'm cream-crackered.
I'm not surprised after all those kilometres.
If the films any good you might make it.
A slow start and you're doomed.;)

Prairie Mom

There are free copies on youtube with lame audio! And like Cameron said, you can still rent it on Amazon without signing up for starz!!