COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Good morning all. It's Easter Sunday :)

A little seasonal entertainment with an interview by BBC Scotland.

We had excellent fish and chips for dinner last night and played highly competitive card games... brag and whist. :D

We didn't sleep well last night as drunks returned from the beach loudly between 1am and 2am :mad:

However, the sun is out and the sky and sea are looking blue so we will forget that and head off on another coastal walk today and reward ourselves with the third of Cornish seaside food must-haves - a clotted cream tea :) (1 Cornish Pasties, 2 Fish & Chips) :)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
lyn, this my help your wrist if it's painful, my homemade solution.... View attachment 204879

tubigrip for comfort, metal bar at frontView attachment 204880

yip, a tea spoon!!! i find it provides the support, paint relief and (limited) movement. View attachment 204881

keeps everything in place, View attachment 204882

i find this helps a lot, hope it helps
Thanks John
I have a wrist support which I'm finding helps a lot and the tubigrip is a good idea as the material of the support can make my hand feel clammy.
The spoon and bottle opener made me smile, but if they work why not?
Even of it didn't work you've always got something to stir your tea or open your Buds!!;)
My wrist support isn't as long as yours so the spoon would stick out but maybe I'll try a lolly stick.

Last edited:

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Our Easter dinner will be lamb chops and asparagus- favorites of both hubby and me. We only ever get lamb on special occasions.
And last night I made a baked custard that turned out very well! Probably the creamiest baked custard I've made. And no "skin" on top! Funny how things turn out better once you do a little research on multiple methods! :):):)