Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
View attachment 218208

all at Cold Dark Room.
@Tidgy's Dad please do not say "That gave me a headache." ;) :D

Tell me, what of the negotiations we were supposed to start at CDR
Good afternoon, Gillian. :)
Nope, no headache.
Though it did make me feel a bit sick. ;)
Hello Adam, Wifey and Tidgy. :)

Why did it make you a bit (not very) sick? :confused: :p

Adam, you didn't answer me as far as negotiations are concerned. We are ready here: Oli (my beloved tort, Oli Kahn and me of course). We're waiting for you to say: "Yes." :D

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
But Tidgy won't come into the CDR, the One-Legged Pirate is MIA , wifey's also AWOL and i feel a bit sick.
Adam, I am sure that you are only making excuses. :D ;)

I'll ask Oli Kahn to look for the Pirate before we move, and I'll convince Wifey to come, and I'll get Oli (my tort this time), to talk to his girlfriend. :DYou are fine. You claim to be a bit sick. Why? ;)

Agreed? ;) Please do not say "NO" again.

Bee62

Germany
Hi Sabine, how are you? Hope you are well and that it's warmer today. ;)

Sorry to know that you didn't receive the warmth I sent. :( Know why? There's been a drop in temperature, here. :( So we may need them.;) :D

I'll keep you in mind, the next time there's a heatwave, OK? ;) That is of course if there is another one. :D

Hello Gillian, it is getting colder and wetter every day in Germany. :( Half an hour ago I "took" a nice cold rainy "shower" outside and I hate it !:confused: Please send your warmth as soon as possible. I think Oliver Kahn would enjoy it too, or does he live on a nice Finca with swimming pool in Majorca ?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good afternoon all. Just popping in to say hi before heading off to get my annual 'flu jab done at the pharmacy.

Son is having one too before he returns to university.

For those overseas: our national health service only gives these free if you are elderly or have certain health conditions. Having suffered flu, I'd rather pay the £13 to have it... especially as I do so much in schools which are the germiest places imaginable!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I talk about reptiles a lot and future plans. I wouldn't be surprised if she got tired of the conversations and my attention towards the animals.
Ah. I officially married JoesDad. In reality, I got him and Joe as a marry-one-get-one-free offer. It didn't take long for me to become as obsessed with Joe as he was.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good afternoon all. Just popping in to say hi before heading off to get my annual 'flu jab done at the pharmacy.

Son is having one too before he returns to university.

For those overseas: our national health service only gives these free if you are elderly or have certain health conditions. Having suffered flu, I'd rather pay the £13 to have it... especially as I do so much in schools which are the germiest places imaginable!

I get a free one annually too. I think those not considered "seniors" have to pay for it, but the pharmacy gives them out every year. I wait to get mine until a little later in the season.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I get a free one annually too. I think those not considered "seniors" have to pay for it, but the pharmacy gives them out every year. I wait to get mine until a little later in the season.
I only got mine done so early because I wanted son to have it done. I can't trust him to go himself once he's over in Bristol :rolleyes: whereas if I book him in, pay for it and get mine done at the same time he has no excuse!

He might be 6'6", but I'm still his Mum and in charge ;) :D

Back home now. Cup of tea and then off for a school governor meeting.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
"My my, Alfie, you do seem hungry today," Mrs wifey was saying. "It must be Mr Adam's magic words I've been whispering to you."
Mr Adam watched as Mrs wifey picked Jock up and stroked his shell. Then she fished Mr Adam's piece of paper out of her pocket, and holding the turtle very close to her face, she whispered, reading from the paper:
"ESIO TROT, ESIO TROT,
TEG REGGIB REGGIB!
EMOC NO, ESIO TROT,
WORG PU, FFUP PU, TOOHS PU!
GNIRPS PU, WOLB PU, LLEWS PU!
ERGOG! ELZZUG! FFUTS! PLUG!
TUP NO TAF, ESIO TROT, TUP NO TAF!
TEG NO, TEG NO! ELBBOG DOOF!"

20170814_173635-1.jpg

Page 35

Last edited: