COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
good evenooning friends!!! the wee pictures work now [emoji1598][emoji13][emoji1598]

SITRAP...

i am now into my 2nd month off the cigarettes!

10 days without a drink, doing sober october!

I HAVE JOINED THE GYM [emoji79]️‍♀️

the girls have been fighting, him’ish has a boo boo on her nose [emoji856][emoji1361] we have separated them but a domestic has to occur for the dominant gir to be established it seams [emoji1363][emoji883]
the danger is the ‘fur ball of death’ i would have to separate them and that would be sore for everyone envolved [emoji26]

rest night tonight so hopefully be able to read through and catch up!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
good evenooning friends!!! the wee pictures work now [emoji1598][emoji13][emoji1598]

SITRAP...

I am very impressed. Well done John!
the girls have been fighting, him’ish has a boo boo on her nose [emoji856][emoji1361] we have separated them but a domestic has to occur for the dominant gir to be established it seams [emoji1363][emoji883]
the danger is the ‘fur ball of death’ i would have to separate them and that would be sore for everyone envolved [emoji26]
Oh dear. I do hope the girls can sort it out.
The forum has been quieter than usual, but there's still quite a lot in the CDR. Good luck!

you're feeling better.
Having a good day?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Tidgy's a calendar girl again. She is going to be unbearable!

And @Kristoff was a winner too :)
And @Big Charlie as well !
Well done all who entered, very high standard this year, everyone will be in the calendar, as they do a montage of the torties who don't get a month.
Tidgy was bad enough before, but now! Goodness!
Thanks to all who voted, not just for Tidgy but for all those lovely tortoises.
Thanks to my manager, the backroom boys, my mom............................

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

SITRAP...

The cigarettes thing is incredible, you have more willpower than me. The drinks things pretty darned good too.
What on earth is a gym?
Tell the girls to behave themselves.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan

SITRAP...

Good evening John,nice to see you back and hope you are well.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thank you, Cameron. :)

Yes, Thank you, Cameron. You did a very nice job getting it all together. Now let's hope the printing, ordering and mailing run as smoothly.

Note to all: Don't forget to order your calendars. I don't think the thread is up yet, but I'll be sure to remind you when I see it.

Bee62

Germany

SITRAP...

Two months without cigarettes and ten days without a drink is a very good result !;)
You can be proud of yourself !:D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Yes, Thank you, Cameron. You did a very nice job getting it all together. Now let's hope the printing, ordering and mailing run as smoothly.

Note to all: Don't forget to order your calendars. I don't think the thread is up yet, but I'll be sure to remind you when I see it.
Thank you, Yvonne.
And thanks to you and me for helping to get people to enter their photos and vote.
I feel a bit guilty as i should have helped promote the play off voting, which didn't really happen.