COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
The cathedral wouldn't be in Syria in the first place. Christian worship was never encouraged by the Muslim majority in the first place.

They don't believe in icons of the prophets and, to them, Jesus is a prophet which is the basis of so many religious differences around the world.

No more or we will be accused of getting political
There are several cathedrals in Syria. And hundreds of churches.

Bee62

Germany
Good morning, Linda. :)
Brandy in the morning, a nice start to the day.:)
They do a lot of that in Ireland.
I remember going in pubs at breakfast time and people on the way to work stopped of for a brandy (not enough time for Guinness) or whisky and some fish soup. All the pubs smelled of fish!
Brandy and fish soup in the morning ????
upload_2017-10-13_14-46-55.jpeg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
That smile of hers, so warm and friendly, suddenly gave him the courage he needed, and he said, " Mrs wifey, please will you marry me?"
"Why, Mr Adam!" she cried. "I didn't think you'd ever get round to asking me! Of course I'll marry you!"

20171013_133135-1.jpg

(Mrs wifey has a lot of books considering she's a complete clot. The ones on the left are mostly cookery books and perhaps the others belonged to her previous husband. In the original book there is not a book to be seen in her house.)

Page 52

Bee62

Germany
Very slightly dizzy, but not bad. Just going to have a spot of luncheon.
How are you?
Having luncheon is fine !:) Good appetite;)
I am fine. I am one the way to soak my torts and to do some work outside. Today the weather is a little bit better. An approach of sunshine and warmth, but only an little approach....;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Having luncheon is fine !:) Good appetite;)
I am fine. I am one the way to soak my torts and to do some work outside. Today the weather is a little bit better. An approach of sunshine and warmth, but only an little approach....;)
Perhaps the donkey is coming.
Love to your torts! :<3::tort:
And to you, of course.

Bee62

Germany
That smile of hers, so warm and friendly, suddenly gave him the courage he needed, and he said, " Mrs wifey, please will you marry me?"
"Why, Mr Adam!" she cried. "I didn't think you'd ever get round to asking me! Of course I'll marry you!"

View attachment 220360

(Mrs wifey has a lot of books considering she's a complete clot. The ones on the left are mostly cookery books and perhaps the others belonged to her previous husband. In the original book there is not a book to be seen in her house.)

Page 52

How lovely ............:<3::<3::<3: I need a handkerchief to dry my tears. :oops: I am moved to tears...:oops:
And they all lived happily everafter ????:rolleyes:

But I miss a pic when Mr. Adam and Mrs. Wifey standing closely entwined together :D:D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
How lovely ............:<3::<3::<3: I need a handkerchief to dry my tears. :oops: I am moved to tears...:oops:
And they all lived happily everafter ????:rolleyes:

But I miss a pic when Mr. Adam and Mrs. Wifey standing closely entwined together :D:D
Is the next page. So you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the embrace.
And then there's the wedding. :<3::tort::<3:
And the disposal of all the other tortoises. :(
And what happens to the original Alfie.

Bee62

Germany
Is the next page. So you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the embrace.
And then there's the wedding. :<3::tort::<3:
And the disposal of all the other tortoises. :(
And what happens to the original Alfie.

I want a happy end for Alfie, or I am upset with you until the next stone age and some stones after......:confused::D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I want a happy end for Alfie, or I am upset with you until the next stone age and some stones after......:confused::D
I want a happy ending for Alfie too.
But not necessarily for the quite horrible Mr Adam, though Mrs wifey's nice enough and deserves happiness, it's not her fault she's extremely dim. :rolleyes: