COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Good evening CDR.
Today I got bad news of one of my cats. I took him to the VET today for teeth extraction ( he is 13 years old ) and the VET found a bad cancer in his mouth ( on the tongue ). The VET removed as much as possible of the cancerous ulcer but the prediction for my cat is not good. This cancer will grew in a few months, so it will be back, more agressive than ever.
I am sad. The VET said that my cat could have a few months or a year to live, not more, no longer.

So very sorry to hear this. :(

Bee62

Germany
As I've said, i love the story, but Mrs wifey's pretty dim and doesn't know a thing about tortoise care, while Mr Adam is a selfish, manipulative scoundrel who cares not a jot for tortoises and will cheat and lie to achieve his own lustful desires.
Oh, he and I have so much in common. :D

I don`t think that you and Mr. Adam have anything in common.:):<3:

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Thank you Linda. I thought he only had bad teeth....:(
Most of my cats had been stray cats or are the children from stray cats before they came to me.
Stray cats often have hidden virus deseases that can cause this art of cancer. It is sad.:(
I'm so sorry. Both my cats were feral rescues, and neither lived as long as I would have liked. It's terrible watching them suffer.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
No, it's a load of rubbish for the tourists.
Some cafes have very low sofas in a back room, or very, very rarely carpets to sit on if you want, but this is for the smoking of the shisha / hookah pipes which are going out of favour and starting to get banned in some regions.
We sit on chairs.
I thought so. We prefer sitting on chairs too. Hookah lounges are becoming popular here.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning all :)

Up in the dark this morning as JoesDad must go to the office.

It's a very pleasant 17C/63F and JoesDad likes to go out for a brisk walk for some exercise before it gets too warm and he's shut in an office for the day.

We're in a backstreet cafe having breakfast with locals; one old chap has a brandy - clearly his daily constitutional :D