Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Looking old, calm and wise too ....
images

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
good evenooning friends. smeggin phone playing up so had to swap again [emoji36]. on the plus i can finally reply to the email. hope everyone is well and happy [emoji2]

Devices and computers are a pain!

Hope you’re OK John.

The laptop I have been dealing with is ready to go home and awaiting collection. One of the anti malware scans took 7 hours to run... it was a slow job!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
good evenooning friends. smeggin phone playing up so had to swap again [emoji36]. on the plus i can finally reply to the email. hope everyone is well and happy [emoji2]
Good evening, John. :)
All well and good here at this end, though whining about the cold, which I'm certain is not as cold as where you are.
Still I like a bit of a whine, now and then.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
But before you will kick me out of the forum for posting too much @Yvonne G , I will kick myself out to my cats.:D
Not to be seen in the evening again ....:D

Are you talking to yourself Bee? I’ve been busy making and eating dinner. We are now waiting for someone to turn up needing access next door. They’re collecting a couple of sofas.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good evening Adam. What would the world be without teachers ....:D:eek:
Well, i am currently trying to teach a maths teacher and a science teacher English. Not only are they very slow, they can't remember anything and know next to nothing about their subjects. Nor are they at all interested, it's just a job to them.
I don't think they'd be a great loss to the teaching profession.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
But before you will kick me out of the forum for posting too much @Yvonne G , I will kick myself out to my cats.:D
Not to be seen in the evening again ....:D
Boooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you come back later!
Maybe I will be here at the same time for a change!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Well, i am currently trying to teach a maths teacher and a science teacher English. Not only are they very slow, they can't remember anything and know next to nothing about their subjects. Nor are they at all interested, it's just a job to them.
I don't think they'd be a great loss to the teaching profession.
Tell them that good Maths and Science teachers are like gold-dust. Impossible to recruit. If they can perfect their English they can earn good money!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Devices and computers are a pain!

Hope you’re OK John.

The laptop I have been dealing with is ready to go home and awaiting collection. One of the anti malware scans took 7 hours to run... it was a slow job!

allo’ mum! yes my software is 90% updated, john version 2.4 will be available soon [emoji847]

that sounds like a mammoth task! though just in time for christmas [emoji6]

im going between; an iphone, a htc AND an old nokia, which obviously is the most reliable!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good evening, John. :)
All well and good here at this end, though whining about the cold, which I'm certain is not as cold as where you are.
Still I like a bit of a whine, now and then.

evnin’ guv!

we have had a light dusting of snow, last week if i remember right. today was hailstones.

your definitely on to a winner kipping in with the tidge!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Tell them that good Maths and Science teachers are like gold-dust. Impossible to recruit. If they can perfect their English they can earn good money!
This is the point.
I'm fairly certain they're terrible teachers, they are both very young, but really quiet and shy, i can't believe they could control the kids, let alone teach. They have no real interest or understanding , but like many people here want lots of money for doing the minimum or less.