COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
I can't go on the e-bay fossil section without drooling horribly all over my keyboard. :rolleyes:
Quiiiieeek ! Drooling ????
images

Bee62

Germany
Good morning all

There seem to be chickens on every available perch in here! Makes a change from cats. There must be an egg somewhere for breakfast. I just hope I don't step on one in the dark; it will be a bit messy.
People who love torts love mostly all animals ( except the wool spider ) me think. Good morning Linda.
Please don`t confound the eggs of Silly and Willy with chicken eggs here in the dark! I think penguin eggs don`t taste so good ( but I don`t know ):D

Bee62

Germany
Sooooo, the Northeast of USA was in a deep freeze with snow last few weeks. Now, a front has blown up from the southern Gulf sweeping in temps close to 70! Ok, it was 68 at our house......overnight, dramatic winds blew in, pushing out the heat and sucking in the cold... supposed to be 35 or more degrees colder today,,,,and frigid into Sunday. Single digits with the wind chill.
Weather is crazy ! Try to stay warm in the cold. How do you heat your house ?
Keep you big shelled dinosaur warm:D

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
But....I guess our Winter Weather is better than that experienced in Murmansk. Who hoooo a 34 minute day!

View attachment 227513

I could NOT live there!!!!!! [emoji33] The Pplat night would get to me!!!!!!!!
I NEEEEED my SUNSHINE!!!!
[emoji295]️[emoji295]️[emoji295]️[emoji295]️[emoji295]️
[emoji295]️[emoji295]️[emoji2][emoji295]️[emoji295]️

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
If you want to hear some ridiculously silly sounding chickens, do a YouTube search for Ketawa roosters or Laughing roosters!!! Some of them really DO sound like a person laughing!!!!!
Apparently there are competitions for the laughing birds, and they win trophies and ribbons! A prize winning bird is worth thousands of dollars!!!![emoji38]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I could NOT live there!!!!!! [emoji33] The Pplat night would get to me!!!!!!!!
I NEEEEED my SUNSHINE!!!!
[emoji295]️[emoji295]️[emoji2][emoji295]️[emoji295]️

I KNOW I typed in “Polar”- HOW did it get changed to Pplat??!?!? [emoji848] That’s not even a WORD!!!!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I can just imagine you cleaning a liitle bit and peering over your shoulder at your fossils. Until eventually the temptation took over and you went and sat down by your fossils. I can also see the big grin your face.
That's pretty much what happens, yes.
I am going to have to put them up in my lab or nothing will get done. :rolleyes:

DE42

Sooooo, the Northeast of USA was in a deep freeze with snow last few weeks. Now, a front has blown up from the southern Gulf sweeping in temps close to 70! Ok, it was 68 at our house......overnight, dramatic winds blew in, pushing out the heat and sucking in the cold... supposed to be 35 or more degrees colder today,,,,and frigid into Sunday. Single digits with the wind chill.
We had an ice and snow storm last night. The roads are a mess and I can't go get a new car [emoji24][emoji35][emoji90]

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Morning everyone :):<3:
My weather is nutty too! Upper 70f during the day, lower 40s at night:rolleyes: goodness! The girls don’t mind, their heaters are keeping them toasty warm.
I hope everyone is well :tort:
Very well, thanks! :D
Good morning, Noel! :):<3:
As long as the torts are happy, all is well.:tort: