COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
HELLO !
A wonderful, marvelous, special, beautiful, georgious SATURDAY for all you lovely roomies

images

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Not really !:confused:
Good afternoon Lena ! Sorry, I have the contract with you, I forgot.... sorry, it`s my age.:oops:
How are you today ?
Lena, the red noosed ... rei..., oh sorry no reindeer .:eek::D
Happy Saturday
View attachment 228228

The contract, yes! :D But as Linda said it probably won’t work. Still, worth trying, right?
Hey, my nose isn’t red or glowing! But my entire face is, right now :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Will you adopt her ? Kitties are sooo cute.

I wish I could. This is Çiçek (Flower), one of the kitties in our backyard in Turkey. We fed her and occasionally smuggled her inside to play. And then daughter rubbed some sunscreen on her fur because she didn’t want her to get a sunburn! :eek: :eek:

Bee62

Germany
I wish I could. This is Çiçek (Flower), one of the kitties in our backyard in Turkey. We fed her and occasionally smuggled her inside to play. And then daughter rubbed some sunscreen on her fur because she didn’t want her to get a sunburn! :eek: :eek:
You might laugh, but they can get a sunburn on white haired spots like ears or nose and it is very dangerous because they get cancer on often sunburned skin.
I thought it was a kitty in Denmark......