COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
IMG_9154.JPG And it turns out Jacques is no help at all with the references on the shrimp. She blames them for everything from climate change to inflation! She insists it must be them because they behave so suspiciously: they all watch her from afar, hide from her and run away when she comes near. So she figures they must be guilty of SOMETHING. o_O When I reminded her that she tries to EAT them, and that I would probably avoid her if I was a shrimp, she took offense and went off in a huff. :confused:

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Since I’m a bit lost on all the cats and google eyes in the CDR, just popping in to say THE SNOW FROST AND ice are gone! A nice change from blustery winds and single digits. Low 50’s yesterday, higher today, and so on for the rest of the week. Yippee! Skies are blue, sun is out, birds are sunning. People are outside. Spring is around the corner.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Need a big overall umbrella ?
Here it is:
images
That is an awesome umbrella now I just need the rain to go with it.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Ouch, ouch, och ..... don`t hit me too hard Yvonne for leading my beloved monologue.... ouch.... please,,,,,
I am no spam robot ... even if sometimes it seems so :D I have a contract with Carol !
OUCH !
Sabine hmmmmm wanted to post a good response but all I got is: [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] to make it better.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I wish I could. This is Çiçek (Flower), one of the kitties in our backyard in Turkey. We fed her and occasionally smuggled her inside to play. And then daughter rubbed some sunscreen on her fur because she didn’t want her to get a sunburn! :eek: :eek:
Oh sweet. What a thoughtful thought. So did you have to give the kitty a bath?