COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
They won’t open when I click from my camera roll. I get a pin wheel that goes around and around. I have four videos and I’m trying to load the best one.
No, you have to load them onto You Tube first.
Then just copy and paste.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good. :)
For those of you who don't know, in The UK, we count magpies when we see them :
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.
Eight for cheese.
Me thinks you mde up 8!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
It continues :
Eight for a wish,
Nine for a kiss,
Ten for a bird
You must not miss,
Eleven for runshine
Twelve for rain
Thirteen for meerkats,
A bit of a pain.

So you need twelve.
Do you have flocks of magpies in South Africa?
According to google we do have Magpies. But it did not mention Cape Town specifically. I will have to look out for them. Generally my eye sight is not that good unless they are in front of me. So my new challenge will be.....spot the magpies.

Last edited:

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Yup!
The Cybermen want you to live forever.
So they will take away disease and pain and ageing and death, take away sorrow and grief, misery and all those pesky emotions.
Upgrade you into a superstrong, emotionless half-machine.
Doing you a favour.
latest
latest
Hmmm sometimes that can be a good thing but then how would you feel compassion, happiness, love etc. So maybe not.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
It was never a home. Lord Astor used this building as offices from where he managed his UK and US property empire

The Astors lived at Hever Castle not far from me in Kent. The castle was the childhood home of Ann Boleyn who became the second wife of King Henry VIII (she got beheaded)
Even as an office it is still alot of cleaning. Poor Ann. It should have been the king of hearts in Alice in Wonderland seen as how King Henry VIII was so fond of beheading his wives.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Autumn is here in Cape Town. Starting to get colder at night and darker earlier.
So many of us have been complaining it's so cold where we are.Adam should give you many, many points for being a good scout and not rubbing our faces in the nice weather you've been having. It's hard to remember not all of us have the same weather.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
So many of us have been complaining it's so cold where we are.Adam should give you many, many points for being a good scout and not rubbing our faces in the nice weather you've been having. It's hard to remember not all of us have the same weather.
Lol. It is wierd seeing you complain about how cold it is and we have been so hot. But I can see the weather is slowly changing. While we are on the subject, Little Rue has her CHE on at night now (changed it on thursday, as could see it getting colder at night) BUT looking at the temp it is showing 22c degrees on cool side and 26c degrees on the warm side. Do you think if I put the CHE inside the enclosure it would keep it warmer? And would be better?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
And thank you btw. That is very nice of you to say.