Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Raining here.
Take a walk outside with naked feet.:p:D It will be good for your health.:D
frueher-waere-ich-nackt-durch-den-regen-gelaufen-cover.jpg

Bee62

Germany
Good morning, roommates! I’m skipping parents’ coffee morning at daughter’s school. I’ve had a pretty bad cough since Thursday. So looking forward to warmer days when we don’t have to be sick every other week.
Remember: Honey and onion mixed up is good against a cough.:)
I hope you are feeling better soon.:):<3:

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
What a CHARACTER!!![emoji38]
That lawn mower photo is outrageous![emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji173]️[emoji173]️
It’s SO MUCH BIGGER than he is, but he doesn’t care!!!!!!

There aren’t many people who have to defend their window cleaner from a tortoise on the rampage [emoji849] Joe took exception to his bucket too. I would have to make sure Joe was out of the way so the poor man could use his ladder safely. [emoji23]

Bee62

Germany
There aren’t many people who have to defend their window cleaner from a tortoise on the rampage [emoji849] Joe took exception to his bucket too. I would have to make sure Joe was out of the way so the poor man could use his ladder safely. [emoji23]
Your Joe was unique, that`s a fact. A beautiful old tortoise. I love his pictures.
How does your window cleaner looks like ? Sorry for the stupid question but I use to clean my windows with my hands without a machine.

Bambam1989

East Texas
Good morning CDR folks. Thank you for the warm welcome. If we were all standing in a pool and it got any warmer, one of us would be in trouble. Wink. Have a great day ! (Or not). Pee jokes are ok, right ? (I suspect that if I have to ask - the answer is always -yes) LOL.
I think I will be avoiding swimming with you [emoji12]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good morning Yvonne. I have to take a look on the clock, but is still morning where you live I decided.:D
Are you well ?
How is Misty ? Does the meds work against the urin losing problem ?
I'm doing fine. My only problem is laziness.

Misty is fine too, but the meds stopped working. I'm going to have to figure out how to get her into the truck for a trip back to the vet.

Bee62

Germany
I'm doing fine. My only problem is laziness.

Misty is fine too, but the meds stopped working. I'm going to have to figure out how to get her into the truck for a trip back to the vet.
Laziness is no problem.... It saves you from overworking.:D
Sorry to hear that the meds don`t work. Does Misty hate being transported by car ?
What dou you think about homeopathy ? I often treat my animals ( and me ) with homeopathic meds and they work. Maybe there is something for Mistys problem too. I will do some research.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Your Joe was unique, that`s a fact. A beautiful old tortoise. I love his pictures.
How does your window cleaner looks like ? Sorry for the stupid question but I use to clean my windows with my hands without a machine.
He's a man with a bucket and a ladder who earns his living by cleaning people's windows. He comes round every 5-6 weeks.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Whahahahahah !!!!! That is funny ! Sorry ... I thought of a machine ! Oh my !:eek::D
And Joe chased this poor man around ?:)
Oh yes. The biggest problem came if he was up the ladder and Joe was ramming his bucket at the bottom. There was a real risk that Joe would ram the ladder or that the window cleaner (his name is Keith) would step on him as he descended.

So poor Keith could never clean our windows without a bodyguard unless the weather was awful (and I'd still check Joe was definitely not a risk even then)

kellygirl64

Upstate NY @ 90 miles left of NYC
Oh yes. The biggest problem came if he was up the ladder and Joe was ramming his bucket at the bottom. There was a real risk that Joe would ram the ladder or that the window cleaner (his name is Keith) would step on him as he descended.

So poor Keith could never clean our windows without a bodyguard unless the weather was awful (and I'd still check Joe was definitely not a risk even then)
I think I've a warm spot in my heart for your Joe.