COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
It is still in the research phase. I'm pretty confident that there isn't an existing patent on it. So now me and my hubby have to decide exactly what materials we want to use for the prototype. It is a slow slow process..
Mmmmm. Which will be first. The prize arrival or your prototype and patent. At this rate none of us will have any nails left.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Interesting story. I once had a dog that I got from an animal shelter. This dog was in several families for a weekend before, but these families don`t want the dog and gave her always back to the shelter. That had happend several times.
When I take this dog to my home she wants to leave the property anymore. I am pretty sure that she had fear I would take her back to the shelter as the families before.
She became my dog and after some weeks she learned to leave the property with me.She was a lovely dog. There she is and her name was "Trixie".View attachment 232965
Oh shame. What a sad story. Poor Trixie. I don't blame her for feeling like that.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Interesting story. I once had a dog that I got from an animal shelter. This dog was in several families for a weekend before, but these families don`t want the dog and gave her always back to the shelter. That had happend several times.
When I take this dog to my home she wants to leave the property anymore. I am pretty sure that she had fear I would take her back to the shelter as the families before.
She became my dog and after some weeks she learned to leave the property with me.She was a lovely dog. There she is and her name was "Trixie".View attachment 232965
She is a beautiful dog by the way.