COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I saw France on tv playing a friendly while we were out there. It was not an awe inspiring performance
I actually looked up the scores etc for the last world cup and based my scores on those games. Still guessing though and there are a few new players so those were completely wild guesses.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I’m in as well.

Breaking News: Spanish football federation has announced that Julen Lopetegui has been sacked as Spain coach
You have been approved. And the scores coming in are so different. It is going to be fun. And what does it mean that he was sacked? Will they play better or worse?

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Joined in! My wildest (=wishful thinking) bet is on the England match :D With the rest I was very conservative.
LOL. The scoring is becoming really interesting with half sitting on one side and the other on the other side and a few where we are in agreement but the scores given don't necessarily match. (Again rubbing hands together - Let the games begin.)

Bee62

Germany

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
The turtles are so relaxed. I think they live a good life there. Do turtles really live in groups or do they only bask in groups when they have found a nice place to bask ?

Good question.... but I do know they congregate. I’m thinking safety in numbers....more eyes to keep watch.

Here’s a pix of one guy...check out this lookout position.

45B8042D-6E98-4E78-B345-F860E7650020.jpeg

Bee62

Germany
I caught a HUGE alligator snapping turtle on a trot line once... That was interesting getting the hook out. It actually bit a chunk out of my oar. Usually it was the invasive red ear sliders though, and they rarely got hooked.. just didn't want to give up their dinner.
Caught more turtles on a rod and reel then I ever did while trot-lining.
Sounds funny .... catching a huge alligator snapping turtle....:eek::D