COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Good Morning All
It is 06.30 over here. I am getting started on the laundry early today in the hopes of being finished before Father's day celebrations begin. I hope all the great Dads out there ( including Tort Dads) have an awesome day.
Not chat later. View attachment 242174

Good luck, Carol!
Happy Father’s Day to all dads out there! @Tidgy’s Dad, @ZEROPILOT, @Maro2Bear, @Toddrickfl1, @DE42... (I’m sure I’m forgetting someone. Sorry...)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
It's 10:30 here. Hubby has fallen asleep in his recliner hehehe, so I'm popping in for a bit.
I did laundry this morning. And then the sun came out! Clunker enjoyed it of course.
I gathered up a bunch of tort food today for a lady who lives pretty close to me. Kind of excited to get to meet a fellow forum member! Just hope I'm able to be helpful and get her tort perked up.

It sounds like you had a great day, Bambam!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I’ve been lurking these couple of days. We hosted daughter’s birthday at the Copenhagen zoo. Didn’t lose any monkeys, but I was out for the rest of the day. Will try to step out of my corner now.

I hope the little monkey was suitably exhausted so you could relax yesterday evening :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good Morning All
It is 06.30 over here. I am getting started on the laundry early today in the hopes of being finished before Father's day celebrations begin. I hope all the great Dads out there ( including Tort Dads) have an awesome day.
Not chat later. View attachment 242174

Good morning Lena and the other early birds. Happy Father’s Day to TFO Dads

That’s dedicated! We’re having a long overdue slow start to a Sunday. We didn’t stir until 8.30am and now are drinking coffee and reading the papers and internet. :) We were able to clear the chores list yesterday including pressure washing the patio, cleaning out the house gutters, gardening and getting the laundry done; today will be more relaxing.

The children are safely in Bergen and left cards for their Dad. We had a barbecue on Friday night as an early celebration of Father’s Day.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning Lena and the other early birds. Happy Father’s Day to TFO Dads

That’s dedicated! We’re having a long overdue slow start to a Sunday. We didn’t stir until 8.30am and now are drinking coffee and reading the papers and internet. :) We were able to clear the chores list yesterday including pressure washing the patio, cleaning out the house gutters, gardening and getting the laundry done; today will be more relaxing.

The children are safely in Bergen and left cards for their Dad. We had a barbecue on Friday night as an early celebration of Father’s Day.
Wow you got alot done yesterday and still managed to fit in all the sport. Well done. And btw that is my favorite kind of Sunday.