COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
They are beautiful - unusual for them to be out in the day.
I am dreading next week's weather as the foul mouthed neighbours will be out in force. :(
They have a new fancy BBQ too so they'll be using that until the novelty wears off!

I have to tackle them about a fence issue too which I am not looking forward to.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I am dreading next week's weather as the foul mouthed neighbours will be out in force. :(
They have a new fancy BBQ too so they'll be using that until the novelty wears off!

I have to tackle them about a fence issue too which I am not looking forward to.
Oh dear. Good luck with that.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Those do sound like not nice neighbours. I hope when you talk to them it goes well.
That is very unlikely - no matter how polite I am!!
They are and always have been dreadful neighbours, her first husband was a loud, offensive oaf and the new husband is the same - obviously her type!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

Oh dear. Your neighbours truly are the neighbours from hell :(

As for daytime hedgehogs, I read up on that. Basically they shouldn’t be out by day. However, they’re not out in the open and, at this time of year, nesting can be a reason for them to be out. I am pretty sure we have both on the camera trap daytime photos, so maybe we have male and female? (She says with crossed fingers)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Oh dear. Your neighbours truly are the neighbours from hell :(

As for daytime hedgehogs, I read up on that. Basically they shouldn’t be out by day. However, they’re not out in the open and, at this time of year, nesting can be a reason for them to be out. I am pretty sure we have both on the camera trap daytime photos, so maybe we have male and female? (She says with crossed fingers)
That would be lovely to have hoglets running around.:)
They are obviously very happy in your garden with you catering for their every need!
Maybe they are already cohabiting in the box!!!;)

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
G’day all and Happy Sunday..

Cute pix of Hedge Hogs, wish we had them here. I did see a little cottontail rabbit out in our back garden yesterdsy and again this morning. Luckily our veggie plants are up in taller planters so no evidence of nibbling.

Today, off to the Potomac River in Virginia. Our paddle plan has us headed upstream on the Maryland side crossing the Potomac to Mount Vernon on the Virginia. From there we'll head back downstream to Dogues Creek where we'll head upstream to our lunch stop at the George Washington Distillery.

Pix to follow. Enjoy the day.