COLD DARK ROOM

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Was this an un-used room before she took it over? What are you going to do on the floor?

It was my sons, then the grandson and now Delaney’s.
The grandson only comes on Monday so we kicked him out. He can nap in my bed.
We ripped out the carpet last night and putting in a new linoleum that looks like wood planks. You just cut and tap the planks in place like wood.
Here’s one last pic before the final make over. One wall will have stripes. She’s been on Pinterest.
IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_1529794466.031828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Oh no can't beat the original! I like chocolate but not choc cereals or even choc cake much - but I will have a small slice if it's offered - just to be sociable of course!
CHOCOLATE FROSTED FLAKES? You just shattered my reality! I'm leaving now for the store!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning all. A very happy Sunday to you all.

The weather here is beautiful and heading for very hot (by UK standards) next week :)
IMG_7899.jpg

I have checked our camera trap, which I moved to watch the entrance to the sleeping box, and was surprised to find our hedgehogs have been active during the day!

I am wondering if they’re cleaning up under the bird feeder. There’s plenty of cover between the two for them to venture out undetected.

The sleeping box is behind the yew on the extreme right (arrowed) and the bird feeder on the left.
IMG_7898.jpg

The camera trap is now scanning the bottom of the bird feeder to see if they appear there. I have no idea where the second one is sleeping. Perhaps under the cotoneaster nearest the bird feeder
IMG_7896.jpg

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning all. A very happy Sunday to you all.

The weather here is beautiful and heading for very hot (by UK standards) next week :)
View attachment 242976

I have checked our camera trap, which I moved to watch the entrance to the sleeping box, and was surprised to find our hedgehogs have been active during the day!

I am wondering if they’re cleaning up under the bird feeder. There’s plenty of cover between the two for them to venture out undetected.

The sleeping box is behind the yew on the extreme right (arrowed) and the bird feeder on the left.
View attachment 242977

The camera trap is now scanning the bottom of the bird feeder to see if they appear there. I have no idea where the second one is sleeping. Perhaps under the cotoneaster nearest the bird feeder
View attachment 242978
So cute. You really do have quite the zoo in your garden.