COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Here is a actual scene from the football match EEElephants against TTTortoises.
Watch the concentrated expression on TTTortoise player`s face by doing the goal kick !:D

074576-012-A_2312791.jpg
That's strange - the pic shows in my reply but not in your post!
I was just going to say I couldn't see the pic.
What creature was the ref?

Bee62

Germany
We don’t see a lot of Elsa these days because it’s so dang HOT! She is a very smart girl, and comes out to eat a little in the morning and evening, but mostly estivates. I’m trying to follow her example but the household chores don’t seem to get done when I estivate...[emoji38]
Hi Bea, I am feeling like being a vampire in these hot days: Only coming out and doing things after sundown.:eek::eek::D

Bee62

Germany
I don’t have a preference... but if you all start calling me Heather, I may feel guilty until I get everyone’s real names in sync with usernames[emoji6]
You don`t have to feel guilty when using the nick names or using the real names. They are both okay.
I think no one is offended here when you use the nick. Only because we know us so well we often use the real name here. When I was new I had to learn them too !:D:D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Adam in real time. I have to get used to it...
Good morning Tidgys Dad.:D:D How things are in your corner ? Btw I love your vampire bee. Looks really like me !:eek::D
Yes, i thought there was a resemblance to your old avatar!
It's great to be in Cold Dark Room Mean Time. :)
All good here, apart from a pile of meerkats!
Your corner?