COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
I'm trying to catch up... and I'm also trying to locate a hatchling three-striped mud turtle (Bold) who decided to pull a Houdini on me, sometime after I left for work this morning. The other three-striped mud (Pinstripe) isn't talking. Then again, Pinstripe usually doesn't say much.

The yearling box turtle doesn't recall seeing the mud. I don't think she appreciated me digging her out from under her hide to ask her that question, either. She (Junior) doesn't care to be reminded that she is no longer an only turtle.

The cats don't seem aware of any 1.25"-ish moving rock. I asked the cats if they'd seen a turtle. I don't think they know what a turtle is. The turtles are supposed to stay in the bathroom where the cats aren't allowed. Unfortunately, a tiny turtle who's decided to go off-roading can fit under any door in the house. I have no idea where Bold ended up.

In some ways, it would be nice if the cats would all gather where the critter in question is, like they do with lizards, frogs, etc. Then it's pretty clear where I need to look. The cats aren't talking. Dragon got my hopes up earlier, but I think he was just practicing his singing.
There seems to be a conspiracy of silence going on there! :D

The cats are probably hiding a cat toy [emoji849]

Seriously though, I do hope you find this little guy quickly

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I'm glad to report that our chelonian escapee has been apprehended and returned to his enclosure (after a good bath and a stern talking to).
Excellent news! High security facility definitely required.

The wool spider, if she exists, seems to have taken on full responsibility for the leprechaun's current accommodation. Montgomery tells me the leprechaun was being very rude about the wool spider and it really doesn't do to upset her!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I'm trying to catch up... and I'm also trying to locate a hatchling three-striped mud turtle (Bold) who decided to pull a Houdini on me, sometime after I left for work this morning. The other three-striped mud (Pinstripe) isn't talking. Then again, Pinstripe usually doesn't say much.

The yearling box turtle doesn't recall seeing the mud. I don't think she appreciated me digging her out from under her hide to ask her that question, either. She (Junior) doesn't care to be reminded that she is no longer an only turtle.

The cats don't seem aware of any 1.25"-ish moving rock. I asked the cats if they'd seen a turtle. I don't think they know what a turtle is. The turtles are supposed to stay in the bathroom where the cats aren't allowed. Unfortunately, a tiny turtle who's decided to go off-roading can fit under any door in the house. I have no idea where Bold ended up.

In some ways, it would be nice if the cats would all gather where the critter in question is, like they do with lizards, frogs, etc. Then it's pretty clear where I need to look. The cats aren't talking. Dragon got my hopes up earlier, but I think he was just practicing his singing.
Oh no. I really hope that someone comes forward and shares his location. Maybe your reward incentive is not good enough.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Excellent news! High security facility definitely required.

The wool spider, if she exists, seems to have taken on full responsibility for the leprechaun's current accommodation. Montgomery tells me the leprechaun was being very rude about the wool spider and it really doesn't do to upset her!
Now I am scared. What will she do (if she exists). Although if she spins the Leprechauns mouth shut it will be his own fault. He really needs to learn how to keep quiet and when not to say things.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning all. It's Tuesday! I woke up early for reasons I am not entirely sure of. I am not entirely sure what today will bring, but I might go do some gardening if it's not too wet and/or cold
Good Morning Linda,
last night was extremely Hot which made sleeping very uncomfortable. Not much to write about from my side. We are only on Tuesday.

Enjoy your gardening and whatever else you decide to do. Me I am just going to be sitting here at my desk and looking at my computer screen all day long.......

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good Morning Linda,
last night was extremely Hot which made sleeping very uncomfortable. Not much to write about from my side. We are only on Tuesday.

Enjoy your gardening and whatever else you decide to do. Me I am just going to be sitting here at my desk and looking at my computer screen all day long.......

Temperatures are heading for hibernation-ideal here. I’d be packing Joe up for the winter on Friday.
IMG_8656.jpg

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Brrrr. That looks really cold. Do you want to send a little bit down here? Just enough to cool the heat down a smidgen.
You're welcome! I am pretty sure that Lena and Sabine will be willing to share too!

I just hope that it gets to you before you have winter again! :D

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town