COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Sometimes the four-legged kids time it that way, too!
That is right. I have no children. I never wanted children and I don`t miss them.
But I have and had my 4 legged "children", but with my pets I have to suffer many deseases and ugly ways of dying. Especially with the cats. They can get sick with many types of virus and suffer many different virulent based deseases. I have gone through so much troubles and pain ( my pain too ) with them. I saw young cats die at the beginning of their life and it hurts me so much. I`ve tried so much with the help of a VET but we often lose. It is cruel and hurting.
One of my horses died a horrible dead because of twisting of the bowels. The last night of my horse I cannot forget. It was awful.
When you love your pets you suffer with each that is sick or dies. Only some old cats died a peaceful dead at home, sometimes waiting that I am near to them in their last hours and minutes. This is okay for me.
My cat Monty, that I raised without a cat mommy with my own hands is suffering asthma. To see him having difficulties in breathing and being unable to help him causes me pain. Because he is my "child".:oops:
That is my fate.:(

Last edited:

Bee62

Germany
You could still see another generation of cats, hey. But I guess that means needing more space. [emoji173]️
I am not sure. When you are getting older the possibility to get an illness is getting bigger with every year. I don`t want that my cats have to live in an animal shelter when I can take no longer care for them.
And the space that now I have for my cats I will need for the big torts.:rolleyes:

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Roommates, past and present, I’ve just read the deadline for the calendar contest submissions has been extended till tomorrow. Here’s your chance. ;) @ZEROPILOT @Lyn W @Gillian Moore @Toddrickfl1 @Momof4 @Bambam1989 @EllieMay @Pastel Tortie @JSWallace @AZtortMom
Can’t wait to see the entries!

I had entered... I was one of the 14 kicked back due to resolution... oddly, I HAD checked the photo to be sure it had enough. I believe it must have been compressed when attached to the email.. I tried resending two different ways last night .. fingers crossed for me please:)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I had entered... I was one of the 14 kicked back due to resolution... oddly, I HAD checked the photo to be sure it had enough. I believe it must have been compressed when attached to the email.. I tried resending two different ways last night .. fingers crossed for me please:)

If you need me to check it and gently bump up the resolution, do send me a PM.

I’ll be voting for the photos, not my friends, so that shouldn’t hurt my objectivity. And when it comes to photos, I’m a pretty tough judge. [emoji56]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That was MY problem when I first tried to enter the contest in the past. I took the correct size picture but my mail program compressed it when I sent it. I don't know how to resolve that problem, as I sent it again without doing anything to the email program and it was accepted as ok.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
If you need me to check it and gently bump up the resolution, do send me a PM.

I’ll be voting for the photos, not my friends, so that shouldn’t hurt my objectivity. And when it comes to photos, I’m a pretty tough judge. [emoji56]

Thanks! I guess I am waiting to see if it works this time.. info showed 3572x2353

Bee62

Germany
My fingers are crossed. Do you participate with a pic of Toretto ?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
My fingers are crossed. Do you participate with a pic of Toretto ?

I don’t want to be accused of campaigning so I won’t tell... but I’m sure those of you who know me will recognize my pic:). I feel like I will be able to recognize most of our room mates too.. I KNOW I’ll know yours[emoji6]