COLD DARK ROOM

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Lets hope you don't have any damage. Just good ol rain for your rain barrels.

Thanks....yes, drained the barrel some yesterday so I could maneuver our ladder to finish up painting. Not much to water these days, but I did use the rain water to give all my fig trees a nice drink before they go dormant for Winter. Even picked a few ripe ones hanging on ‘til the very end of Summer.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
That is right. I have no children. I never wanted children and I don`t miss them.
But I have and had my 4 legged "children", but with my pets I have to suffer many deseases and ugly ways of dying. Especially with the cats. They can get sick with many types of virus and suffer many different virulent based deseases. I have gone through so much troubles and pain ( my pain too ) with them. I saw young cats die at the beginning of their life and it hurts me so much. I`ve tried so much with the help of a VET but we often lose. It is cruel and hurting.
One of my horses died a horrible dead because of twisting of the bowels. The last night of my horse I cannot forget. It was awful.
When you love your pets you suffer with each that is sick or dies. Only some old cats died a peaceful dead at home, sometimes waiting that I am near to them in their last hours and minutes. This is okay for me.
My cat Monty, that I raised without a cat mommy with my own hands is suffering asthma. To see him having difficulties in breathing and being unable to help him causes me pain. Because he is my "child".:oops:
That is my fate.:(
Shame. A really big electronic hug.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I had entered... I was one of the 14 kicked back due to resolution... oddly, I HAD checked the photo to be sure it had enough. I believe it must have been compressed when attached to the email.. I tried resending two different ways last night .. fingers crossed for me please:)
Crossing my fingers.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
That was MY problem when I first tried to enter the contest in the past. I took the correct size picture but my mail program compressed it when I sent it. I don't know how to resolve that problem, as I sent it again without doing anything to the email program and it was accepted as ok.
I also had to resend mine in. The second time I sent it, using my phone email it seems to have been accepted.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I don’t want to be accused of campaigning so I won’t tell... but I’m sure those of you who know me will recognize my pic:). I feel like I will be able to recognize most of our room mates too.. I KNOW I’ll know yours[emoji6]
I won't be able to recognize ANY of the pictures from CDR roommates. [emoji6] [emoji6]

Bee62

Germany
No worries Sabine! I was confused anyway.. natural state of mind these days [emoji23]
beingbritish-i-walked-past-someone-and-said-sorry-she-said-11715935.png

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Thanks....yes, drained the barrel some yesterday so I could maneuver our ladder to finish up painting. Not much to water these days, but I did use the rain water to give all my fig trees a nice drink before they go dormant for Winter. Even picked a few ripe ones hanging on ‘til the very end of Summer.
Hmm. Lucky Fig trees. How did the hangers on taste?