COLD DARK ROOM

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Thanks! I guess I am waiting to see if it works this time.. info showed 3572x2353

I sent mine in from my iPad. As i filled in the required data, and before I hit “send” i noticed the file i was sending was not the required size. I almost gave up, but noticed under the subject line it provided different file sizes that i could send...

A picture says it all, the iPad had auto selected 505kb, but i changed to 6.2MB.

9D24780D-3764-4BCA-973E-937F92150A54.jpeg

Bee62

Germany
I sent mine in from my iPad. As i filled in the required data, and before I hit “send” i noticed the file i was sending was not the required size. I almost gave up, but noticed under the subject line it provided different file sizes that i could send...

A picture says it all, the iPad had auto selected 505kb, but i changed to 6.2MB.

View attachment 255249
Sometimes we are "slaves" of our own technology:eek::D

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

View attachment 255249

My actual size showed 1.6 MB.... is that good?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
It’s been a long morning here.

Took one kid to the doctor for fever, body aches etc then get a text from the other that his eye hurts and swollen.
So I took one kid home, grabbed the other from from school for his appt. Got both lunch from different places, grabbed both their meds and came home with wrong hamburger my daughter wanted and no sauce for her fries! I’m the worst mom ever.
So I went outside and talked to my husband who’s in China. He was up at 3am bored.
I’m still calm just tired.
Oh no. It always happens when one partner is away. I hope both kids get better. And that things run smoother for you from here on in. Sending electronic good karma vibes your way.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good Evening all... looks like lots going on by everyone. I saw the newest Calendar Thread from Yvonne and Josh with the list of pix contributors and it looks like the CDR is well represented. Go Team!

Today - Finished up more painting of trim on our house, cut all the grass, we trimmed back a lot of our perennial garden jumble, and raked up lawn debris. Tomorrow the rain from the remnants of Hurricane Wila will be here as it zips across West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland and out to the Atlantic. Wila is the hurricane that slammed into the western coastal towns of Mexico earlier this week as a CAT 4 storm.
  • Willa was expected to produce storm total rainfall accumulations of 6 to 12 inches, with local amounts to 18 inches, across portions of western Jalisco, western Nayarit, southern Sinaloa, and far southern Durango in Mexico,” the NHC said, adding that landslides and flash flooding are likely.
A pix of the path Wila took as it slammed into Mexico

View attachment 255197
Lets hope you don't have any damage. Just good ol rain for your rain barrels.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I get your personality Yvonne!![emoji3]

One had an ear infection but I thought it was strep. She slept 18 hours straight. Her throat looked bad but the test was negative.

My son has a Stye.

I just got done playing the mean nurse!
One has never swallowed horse pills and the other was cooperating when putting the ointment on his eye. It was all kind of comical.

I’m watching tv until the Spanish tutor comes .
This little 7lb peanut is so cozy and warm.

View attachment 255200
Your little peanut is adorable.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hi guys! Just checking in! It's been a long time since I've posted on the TFO. I started to miss you guys! :) Ginger is doing great, we had our three year adopt-versary in July :)D) How are you guys doing? Oh, and btw, Happy Early Halloween!View attachment 255223View attachment 255224 View attachment 255225 View attachment 255226 View attachment 255227
Hi There.
I have not met you before. I am Carol from Cape Town South Africa. I love your pictures. And happy early halloween to you too.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Oh yes! And the swimming ones too. It's generally the time things break on the house as well.

Then a jetlagged husband arrives home with some problem about the flight being an hour late, the kids (now fit) being too noisy for him to nap and having to go to a meeting at 9am next day and I feel fit to strangle him :D
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning all!

It's Friday! Yay!

I shall be off for my swim this morning.

Then I am meeting former colleagues for coffee this afternoon. Long story, but we are all escapees from the same employer. I stayed there longest. The one I met yesterday only knows one of the three I am meeting today. She was a successor to another of today's friends (I actually worked with 7 people in that role; there was a high turnover! Today's friend was number 2 in the role and yesterday's was number 5 :D )

And tonight JoesDad and I are going out to dinner. The old Victorian Fire Station in our town is now a cafe and bar but occasionally hosts pop-up restaurants. It's close enough to walk so we can have wine too :)
Yay to Friday. Sounds like you had a really good day planned. I hope it has gone well so far.