COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Hello my friends here.
Please don`t be upsetted when I don`t answer everyone and every post. I can`t sit on the PC so long. Please excuse me.
I appreciate all your kind words and wishes and I read them all.
Thank you very much. I hope there soon will be better times.
As long as you pop in to let us know how you are doing, it is okay Sabine. Go rest your leg and get better please.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I have never experienced snow. You should live in South Africa there is lots of heat and no snow.
I know, but notice: here in Jordan it's VERY hot during Summer with heat waves, and freezing cold in Winter with SNOW. No Spring, no Autumn; desert climate.

Doesn't the temperature drop at all back there?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I know, but notice: here in Jordan it's VERY hot during Summer with heat waves, and freezing cold in Winter with SNOW. No Spring, no Autumn; desert climate.

Doesn't the temperature drop at all back there?
In winter it does drop. But we never go into the negatives. Ceres might get snow and a few other places but not Cape Town.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
In winter it does drop. But we never go into the negatives. Ceres might get snow and a few other places but not Cape Town.
Lucky you. Here, I freeze to death even at home the central heating system on. And...Oli keeps me worried, even though he's been extremely naughty lately.