COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Good Morning All.

I get soo dissapointed when I am finally caught up. Oh well I will just have to come back later to find new posts. Today is raining which is so awesome. I don't think that anyone is going to be complaining today.
Hey it is Tuesday ( just in case nobody knew![emoji16]) one day down four more to go. I have been procrastinating with my calendars and I really need to get them started so that they can be finished before Christmas. Oh well. Anyway better go into the office so the work day can start. ( I start at 8am but I often sit in my car just catching up on TFO before I need to go in and start. It is a sort of getting me started for the day ritual.)
Have an awesome Tuesday everyone. View attachment 257713

Good morning, Carol! Yay for the rain! In your part of the world that’s great news.
Are you talking about advent calendars by any chance?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Autumnal colors are still enveloping the area - maybe not as brilliant, but the muted colors are still all very nice to enjoy. Here are a few pix including one with a RES out basking on a log.

Hard to pick a “best in show” but here goes..

View attachment 257691

I’ll leave the rest as thumbnails. Last one is for @Kristoff who enjoys B&W.

Beautiful :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good Morning All.

I get soo dissapointed when I am finally caught up. Oh well I will just have to come back later to find new posts. Today is raining which is so awesome. I don't think that anyone is going to be complaining today.
Hey it is Tuesday ( just in case nobody knew![emoji16]) one day down four more to go. I have been procrastinating with my calendars and I really need to get them started so that they can be finished before Christmas. Oh well. Anyway better go into the office so the work day can start. ( I start at 8am but I often sit in my car just catching up on TFO before I need to go in and start. It is a sort of getting me started for the day ritual.)
Have an awesome Tuesday everyone. View attachment 257713

Proper heavy wet rain by the look of it. Yay!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning CDR. It’s cold damp and miserable here. We’re having a chilly snap this week. Snow is likely further north, but the most we’ll get is some frost or sleet.
Stay dry and warm. Although it is the perfect weather to break out the Hot chocolate, warm blankets and good movies and or books.