COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Happy Sunday my roomies.
The last two days the postman brought a lot of Christmas Cards from all over the world ! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !
That is funny.
I received a beautiful card from England with 4 birds on it. Thank you very Linda and the stickers are awesome. @JoesMum
The next one I got from the USA. It is from Noel. Thank you very much, the dog and the cat are so cool ! @AZtortMom
Another one is from South Africa ! Thank you very much Carol but where is the tiny dragon you promised me ?:D:D:D @CarolM
The next comes from the USA. It`s from Kathy ! Thank you very much for the lovely card. @Momof4
Last but not least I got another card from Florida. A second Christmas Card from Ed ? But the card shows a turtle with a white bandage around her shell and the words inside say: Get well soon. It is not the speed that matters, it is getting there.
Thank you very, very much Ed, Kelly and Suki for that lovely surprise and the good wishes. Your card and the good wishes make me happy Ed. Thanks a lot ! @ZEROPILOT

giphy.gif
Oh dear , Did the postman let it escape and fly away?[emoji24] [emoji24]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I neither know what this waitress was thinking.:confused::confused:
What I`ve posted is really not easy to understand for a native English speaker.
It means:
Are you German ?
Did I look so ?
You`re speaking like a German.
Yes, I am a genuine German.

Only a little joke that German`s often use the false words to express/ say something.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks. He went through a cowboy period where he was addicted to watching bull riding on TV, wearing cowboy boots and hat. He still wears the boots, but only the hat occasionally.

This year I'm too poor to do any shopping. I feel bad, but I refuse to go into debt for a holiday.

I love the minions. There's a guy down the street from me that makes yard art and he's made some minions out of little propane tanks. If I had any money, I'd buy one from him.

And good morning to you too, Sabine! Are you all well and back to feeling normal now? I'll bet the animals are glad to have you back paying more attention to them!!

No fair. You KNOW I can't eat nuts! Dang it.

That baklava might be too sweet anyway. A glass of port, Yvonne? ;)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hm-m-m-m-m. . . Yvonne sneaks in and takes a look around. I think I'm the only one in here. Everyone must be sleeping. Kathy? You should be awake. Has our rain reached you yet? Did you get thunder and lightning? Yvonne sneaks back out.

* Linda tiptoes in so as not to disturb Montgomery's nap. *

It is awfully quiet in here.

I just wanted to say thank you to Kathy @Momof4 whose delightful card arrived today :)

* Tiptoes out again *

How do you think the One-legged Pirate feels when you sneak up on him like that? The poor guy works long hours ever since the Leprechaun has been locked up... He’s been complaining, you know...

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
And Carol sneakily tip toes in. Looks around, notices that there is still nobody around but there were a few sneaky tiptoeing into and out of corners. I whisper " Hi everyone and enjoy the rest of your saturday, not see you all Sunday" and I sneakily tiptoe back out. [emoji6] [emoji9]

Et tu, Brute? (Says the One-legged Pirate)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hey I actually got one from you today! I also received one from @Momof4 @ZEROPILOT and @Kristoff Thank you! I hope everyone is doing good around here. My new arrival should be coming this Tuesday! I'm super excited, pictures to come.

The new arrival doesn’t refer to a new postcard, does it? I must’ve missed something [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]