COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
I really hope my package actually reaches its destination!
I mailed it a few weeks ago!
[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

I did take a pic of the contents just in case.

Are you pretending that neither my, nor Bea’s package is from you? Well played, Kathy, well played!
;) [emoji6][emoji6]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
She is a really good girl. She has Crohn's like I do and we met on a support website for Crohn's and UC. We have been dating for about a month and so far everything seems to be going well. I'm hoping things continue going well because I really like this girl. Her name is Sarah by the way LOL. View attachment 258772
Oh Sarah is pretty. And she has quite a catch standing right next to her too. [emoji6] I am really happy for you Dan. And I must say you are looking quite well and very happy.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Do keep your spirits dry.
The calendars you’re making are awesome. We had a relative who did it, but he gave up unfortunately. Same reason as yours - some people just wouldn’t send pictures and birthdays and just didn’t seem to care, which made the whole effort too much trouble.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] about “Noel”. Goes straight to my 7-year-old heart!

Why is the letter E the only letter in the alphabet to get Christmas presents?
Because all the other letters are not-E.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Does this mean I don't have to post a joke for today?[emoji6]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Are we going to have a present opening day? I enjoyed that last year.

I think we opened our gifts Christmas morning? Which tends to vary a bit since we’re in such different time zones!!!!![emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
That would be my suggestion.
But if people are going out of town, then I think they could open them when convenient but as close to Christmas as possible?
How does that sound?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Fortunately drop-off went smoothly, without an incident. No tin hats necessary yet, because in Denmark even the army doesn’t start its work day before 10 am. (Hope I’m not divulging any state secrets here[emoji33])
Waaahhhhhaaaahhhhaaa (Evil laugh). I will plan my next attack for before 10 am then.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Hi roommates! Couldn’t catch up today, but I will. Probably. [emoji849][emoji23]
Just wanted to share with you a rather alarming announcement from daughter’s school...

ATTENTION! THE ARMY WILL BE HOSTING A MINOR DRILL AT AND AROUND OUR SCHOOL CAMPUS TOMORROW, TUESDAY 4 DECEMBER 2018.

Hope to catch up with you tomorrow. Unless I get in the crossfire... Please think of me... [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

WHAT IN THE WORLD??!?![emoji33]