COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Hey everyone hope all is well here in the CDR I haven't stopped by in a while. Things have been good on my end. Murphy celebrated his 1yr birthday/anniversary with me this past weekend. He got some birthday Mazuri and a new bigger enclosure! So he's a pretty happy guy these days. Marge is going to eat me out of house and home! This little Tortoise never stops! She's gained 10 grams in 2 weeks! View attachment 262423 View attachment 262424 View attachment 262425 View attachment 262426 View attachment 262427
Marge knows that she is in the best hands she can get. That is why she is eating and growing well.:)

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
This is what the SA tracking app says:

So we carry on waiting, but by the looks of it, it either has not even arrived in SA or still needs to be scanned and processed at one of the postal hubs in SA.

Anybody want to predict when they think it will eventually arrive?View attachment 262464

This is ridiculous! I think one e it gets released from customs it will move pretty quick... soooo
Jan 30

Bee62

Germany
I was in the waiting room.

All done[emoji736]

The next appointment I have been procrastinating is the Dermatologist!
Every time my husband goes for a skin check he comes home cut on, and I’m not into that!!
My fingers are crossed that everything went well with the result of the mammographie.:)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
This is what the SA tracking app says:

So we carry on waiting, but by the looks of it, it either has not even arrived in SA or still needs to be scanned and processed at one of the postal hubs in SA.

Anybody want to predict when they think it will eventually arrive?View attachment 262464

That’s exactly what my side says.
I’m going to guess June 1st!!
IMG_3256.jpg

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Today I’m have my monthly mom’s coffee but this time we may be missing one friend. She found out last week that she has pancreatic cancer.
I’m guessing there will be tears. Hopefully she will let us support her any way we can.

We have had rain everyday and it won’t stop until Friday. My torts are not happy.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Today I’m have my monthly mom’s coffee but this time we may be missing one friend. She found out last week that she has pancreatic cancer.
I’m guessing there will be tears. Hopefully she will let us support her any way we can.

We have had rain everyday and it won’t stop until Friday. My torts are not happy.

I’m so sorry for all involved.. prayers!!!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ

Oh no!
I’m so sorry!
Hugs and prayers!