COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Just back from a few hours on the water...tons of geese, much larger flocks of Tundra Swans, mallards, Buffleheads, ogh, two Eagles as well.

The Launch

View attachment 262501

Breaking Out to Open Water

View attachment 262502

Worth the Effort for Great Views

View attachment 262503

Tundra Swans

View attachment 262505

Heading Back to the Launch

View attachment 262506
View attachment 262507

I see you literally had to break out of the ice! [emoji33] Beautiful pictures, as always. :)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
No problem. I will do. But a goose must not be stirred, only loooong and slow cooked.:D
Yummy !:)
gebratene-gans-mit-apfel-blaukraut-und-kartoffelknoedeln-57747.jpg

Let it rest then. [emoji23]
Thank you for the yummy picture, Bee! [emoji173]️

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
No problem. I will do. But a goose must not be stirred, only loooong and slow cooked.:D
Yummy !:)
gebratene-gans-mit-apfel-blaukraut-und-kartoffelknoedeln-57747.jpg

P.S. Do you know that Russians rarely use “h” in foreign names, so the perfectly fine German name Hans in Russian is pronounced as Gans (NB—goose in German) [emoji849][emoji849][emoji23]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
@Yvonne G I'm getting a taste of your world this morning. I had a random lady contact me wanting me to take her turtle she can no longer care for. I'm waiting to meet her now. She actually drove 2.5 hours to bring me the turtle!
I see a new Turtle Rescue about to get started in Georgia!!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
You can't really see it in the pics, but he can stretch that beard out until it looks like an Elizabethan collar. In the pictures, his beard isn't as fully stretched out as it could be. (I think he was just warming up.) To get his beard fully stretched out, like an Elizabethan collar or a flying saucer, he does have to stretch his nose upward. He doesn't head bob, exactly. Of course, he's our only bearded dragon, so he isn't prone to doing any kind of dominance displays.

He does seem to appreciate it when his mom tells him what a great big, beautiful beard he has! ;)
I am sure he does.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
@Yvonne G I'm getting a taste of your world this morning. I had a random lady contact me wanting me to take her turtle she can no longer care for. I'm waiting to meet her now. She actually drove 2.5 hours to bring me the turtle!

I’m so proud for you and the turtle!