Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Well I'd better go and haul Lola out if I can. He hasn't been out for 2 days and although he has turned himself around this morning and is sat in the entrance to his hide looking out, he still hasn't ventured out. So time to lure him out with some nice hydrated romaine and then put him in his bath.
See you all later!
Have a good Saturday.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Happy Saturday. I’m hoping our laid up CDR peeps can rest and get well. Lots of crud and coughing and being under the covers/weather and in the weather and under the surgeon’s knife x 2.

Here overcast dark and grey. The rain and yucky stuff that was out West earlier this week is descending upon us today. Calling for a full day of rain followed by strong gusty winds. = no kayaking.

Good opportunity to finish up “The Bowl” .

Sorry about the weather we sent! The Canadians sent it to us! We have snow in all our surrounding mountains! If I drive 30 minutes east I would hit snow.
Schools were closed and on one freeways they had people sleeping in their cars over night because they closed the road. It turned to black ice.

It really is a big deal around here in San Diego & LA area.

Last edited:

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Whats for Supper? We all might show up. :)

Smothered pork chops, fresh green beans, potatoes, and carrots.. sautéed mushrooms and down home Mac n cheese... simple but good... big bro requested:) for some reason it’s both his and my sons favorite.. & Dad eats anything so it’s a win win!!! I may add a strawberry cream pie...

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I have visitors today too, and a big family lunch tomorrow to celebrate a couple of birthdays.
Hope you have a lovely time with your Dad and Bro, Heather

And I hope you enjoy your visitors and family lunch... maybe they will knock a few of your more difficult tasks out for you [emoji16]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Ok....time for my 30 minute elliptical trot through the British countryside in Spring. Green grass, a few daffys along the side of the single track roads, past a few pubs and country cottages.

The best kind of exercise... I’m hoping to get in some extra burn to make room for my pie:))

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Happy Saturday. I’m hoping our laid up CDR peeps can rest and get well. Lots of crud and coughing and being under the covers/weather and in the weather and under the surgeon’s knife x 2.

Here overcast dark and grey. The rain and yucky stuff that was out West earlier this week is descending upon us today. Calling for a full day of rain followed by strong gusty winds. = no kayaking.

Good opportunity to finish up “The Bowl” .
That sounds more interesting than most things on TV. :)

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Ok....time for my 30 minute elliptical trot through the British countryside in Spring. Green grass, a few daffys along the side of the single track roads, past a few pubs and country cottages.
But what's the fun if you don't get to stop at the pubs along the way?