COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
We are home. The slowest part of the trip was the last mile as road works have started and there are two sets of temporary traffic lights causing chaos!

Sat down with a mug of tea (of course) and then checked our camera nest box. It looks like nest building has just started :)

Mrs B is running about a week later than last year :)
View attachment 267642

For those new to the CDR. Our nestbox is for bluet!ts (Swap the ! for the letter i ... I cannot type the word properly because TFO’s swear filter deletes references to a common British bird :D )
Home Tweet Home!
Welcome back Linda
I'm looking forward to seeing Mrs B's progress!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Uh oh!

JoesDad has gone to bed early with a very high temperature. He was fine until about an hour after we got home.

I have decided to move into my daughter’s bedroom for my own safety. Not sure what’s going on with JoesDad, but I figure it’s best he is close to the en suite bathroom just in case!

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Is anybody else still getting gigantic ads all over the thread they are trying to watch? It's actually slowing my phone down and changing what I try to type.
The ads are still annoying. It's been hit and miss for me... Literally. I'll go to select a link or something in the TFO, and by the time it gets the page with all the ads loaded, I will have MISSED the link I tried to select. I will have missed it entirely, or else hit ANOTHER link that I hadn't intended to press.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Uh oh!

JoesDad has gone to bed early with a very high temperature. He was fine until about an hour after we got home.

I have decided to move into my daughter’s bedroom for my own safety. Not sure what’s going on with JoesDad, but I figure it’s best he is close to the en suite bathroom just in case!
Oh no not more lurgy!
Hope JoesDad is feeling better soon.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I'm off to bed.
I've lost my remote control for the tv which is driving me mad.
I've looked everywhere, in all the obvious place and even checked the bin, the fridge, cupboards and the bread bin just in case I've absentmindedly put it in one of those.
I'm sure it will eventually turn up but I'm at a loss as to where else it could be.:confused:
There's only been Lola and I here today.
Maybe Lola has taken it into his hide. ;):tort:
Anyway I'm going to read some of my book so nos da and take care
See you tomorrow.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
The ads are still annoying. It's been hit and miss for me... Literally. I'll go to select a link or something in the TFO, and by the time it gets the page with all the ads loaded, I will have MISSED the link I tried to select. I will have missed it entirely, or else hit ANOTHER link that I hadn't intended to press.
I sent this picture to him.but he's probably being driven nuts by all the emails. I hated to do it to him but the one I caught says a lot.Screenshot_2019-03-18-18-46-07.png

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Are you building a heated house for your outside enclosures.

Yes we are! I don’t know how that picture got posted though[emoji51][emoji51] I did not intend to... but oh well, Lol... I guess there are much worse pictures to post by accident. Lol... it’s been a crazy week for me:) I hope yours is starting to settle down now!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'm off to bed.
I've lost my remote control for the tv which is driving me mad.
I've looked everywhere, in all the obvious place and even checked the bin, the fridge, cupboards and the bread bin just in case I've absentmindedly put it in one of those.
I'm sure it will eventually turn up but I'm at a loss as to where else it could be.:confused:
There's only been Lola and I here today.
Maybe Lola has taken it into his hide. ;):tort:
Anyway I'm going to read some of my book so nos da and take care
See you tomorrow.
I hate it if I lose the remote. No wonder your going to beddy bye. I wouldn't be able to sleep because mine has to be attached to me at all times. I don't listen to a word they have to say but it's noise. Goodnight.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Uh oh!

Oh no!! Break out the Lysol!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Almost certainly... but I think most tortoises too. The French shrug of the shoulders and doing what they darn well please is what most tortoises do anyway [emoji23]
Since my deaf brother can say yuf ya and his cat comes to him...what language is that...