COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Thanks John, yes I managed to keep my sense of humour although it was very frustrating, not being able to get about for a couple of months.
The funniest thing was that the day it happened I had only popped out to go to Screwfix - and that's what I had to have in the hospital!!:)
What in the world is screwfix?!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I first came in here when i was feeling well, lets say rather sad, ... i felt the same thoughts coming the othe night so decided to come back to the place and people who are the reason i am still here (sorry about that ;) )

Wibble my be getting tattooed when i get paid

What image and location?

Bee62

Germany
Nos da and good mornooning all
Good mooorning and Good niiiight John. It is 1:43 am in Germany.:) I go wibbeling in my bed.:eek:
header_wohnungen.png

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
All quiet since last summer when they were reaching over the fence and cutting chunks out of my shrubs everytime I went out.
I reported them to the police and their housing association - so all OK at the moment.
Plus the gobby daughter has moved out so it's quieter too. :)

“Gobby ”???? [emoji23] LMAO!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I've just watched the news and I hope Heather didn't get hit by those tornadoes and floods in the US today.
She said they were expecting bad weather.
Let us know how you are @EllieMay

We were surprisingly missed!!! I was prepared for the worst and it was super light! Thank you for thinking of me!!