Tortoise-Good-Morning-wg11113.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Ok, so on my phone the below is how it appears. When I answer posts I have to make sure that I go under the quote otherwise my reply goes on top of the quote. And I no longer have a blank post at the bottom of the page to start a new post in the thread. I must click on the green circle with the arrow in it. View attachment 276625View attachment 276626
I don't think I'd like that.

DE42

Found this little guy at the shelter. Had about a thousand flees on him. He had been turned in that day. He looks full husky but we really are not sure. He had a sister someone was coming to get that had a coat that look like a tri-color collie or something like that. Got all the flees off when we got home and he seems to get along great with the other dogs.
Thought I'd share.
20190716_091246.jpg20190716_091258.jpg20190716_091259.jpg20190716_091303.jpg

Still debating on a name.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Found this little guy at the shelter. Had about a thousand flees on him. He had been turned in that day. He looks full husky but we really are not sure. He had a sister someone was coming to get that had a coat that look like a tri-color collie or something like that. Got all the flees off when we got home and he seems to get along great with the other dogs.
Thought I'd share.
View attachment 276637View attachment 276638View attachment 276639View attachment 276640

What a beauty! Such intelligent eyes. I’m sure the perfect name will jump out at you soon:)

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I must admit I did not look last night. I just went by feel. But this morning on the way to work it was 48F
That is a late winter early spring for Ohio most of the time...I don't blame you for being under a blanket though. I don't get rid of my leggings until at least June.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thought I'd share.
View attachment 276637View attachment 276638View attachment 276639View attachment 276640

What an adorable pup with those Sky blue eyes! and eyebrows like little clouds.

DE42

Dan, he’s beautiful!!!
What are your name ideas?

How about Hawk, River or Yukon?
I'm not sure yet. I've been waiting to see her personality :)

Right now she has been really calm and resting a lot. But I can't help but think that's from what all the flees did. There was not a square inch in her that had less than 50 flees.
I have an appointment to take her to the vet for a check up and shots.

My first name idea was Roku and dad calls him Wolfy. I've also considered a more nature name. Like Storm or cloud....

Bee62

Germany
Thought I'd share.

Hey, that is a beautiful little Husky. Congrats. Do your other dogs love the puppy or are they envious ?