COLD DARK ROOM

DE42

I tried the first night to crate him. But after 2.5 hours of him screaming like he was being killed I went and got him and out him in my bed with me and my other dog Tali. That's where he is staying at night now lol.

Nice looking dog btw. Lol

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
I tried the first night to crate him. But after 2.5 hours of him screaming like he was being killed I went and got him and out him in my bed with me and my other dog Tali. That's where he is staying at night now lol.
They are so clever ! They know how to get first in your heart and then in your bed ! LOL !:)

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Thanks Carol. If I get quiet, y’all don’t worry. I’m just not a good patients and I don’t want to overload with negativity. Lol.. on another note, what’s the status with your egg? Is there still an egg on watch? Are you expecting a shell baby? Refresh my memory please:)))
Feel better :)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Hi again,
Just a quick update. I told you a could weeks ago that my friend had cancer, she passed away last week.
So sad. There’s now one less mommy in my group. We all met volunteering when the kids were in kindergarten. Grown close all these years and now she’s gone. Her youngest daughter is 14.

My husband was initially denied his back surgery but his surgeon appealed it and it was approved today.
He’s so happy. He goes in Aug 8.

I feel like a stranger in here. I’ve missed so much.

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
Hi again,
Just a quick update. I told you a could weeks ago that my friend had cancer, she passed away last week.
So sad. There’s now one less mommy in my group. We all met volunteering when the kids were in kindergarten. Grown close all these years and now she’s gone. Her youngest daughter is 14.

My husband was initially denied his back surgery but his surgeon appealed it and it was approved today.

Your no stranger at all, you had a lot going through your mind recently. I’m so sorry about your friend. I hope everything goes well for your husband.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Hi again,

Sorry for the loss of your friend.
But good news for your husband.
It has been hard for me to keep up here also.
Glad to see you back