COLD DARK ROOM

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hi again,
Just a quick update. I told you a could weeks ago that my friend had cancer, she passed away last week.
So sad. There’s now one less mommy in my group. We all met volunteering when the kids were in kindergarten. Grown close all these years and now she’s gone. Her youngest daughter is 14.

My husband was initially denied his back surgery but his surgeon appealed it and it was approved today.
He’s so happy. He goes in Aug 8.

I feel like a stranger in here. I’ve missed so much.

Hang in there...LIFE happens. Good news on your hubby’s surgery.

DE42

Hi again,
Just a quick update. I told you a could weeks ago that my friend had cancer, she passed away last week.
So sad. There’s now one less mommy in my group. We all met volunteering when the kids were in kindergarten. Grown close all these years and now she’s gone. Her youngest daughter is 14.

My husband was initially denied his back surgery but his surgeon appealed it and it was approved today.

I'm so sorry to hear all of this :hug:
I'm sorry from you loss.

I'm glad he was able to get it though!

:Hug:

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hi again,

I'm sorry about your friend. Maybe you can have her back by being a help to her daughter. I'm glad your husband is getting the help he must need. I missed your posts. I get sick of seeing my mouth. I'd rather see what everyone else is up to even if I can't catch up.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We have a thread all of you need to go to and post your picture: The new what do you look like thread

I can't put up the link because I don't now how to copy/paste from my Kindle.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Hi again,

I’m very sorry about your friend but I’m super happy for your hubby... and y’all too! It’s not easy to live with someone going through that!
We are glad to see you back!

Bee62

Germany
Hi again,

You will never be a stranger to us. You are going through rough times. Once when you are feeling better you will come back and it will be like you have never been away.:):<3:

Bee62

Germany
Yes and no. He seems to kinda understand at the time. But when I try again it's like we just stayed. But he is only 8weeks.

I think it's always best to start early though.
8 weeks ? He is a baby ! But you are right it is okay to start early. How does such a young, cute baby gets into a shelter ?