COLD DARK ROOM

DE42

But this puppy was no stray dog ? Does someone don`t want him anylonger ?
They had five puppies and was probably going to sell them. My guess is someone went to look and they turned them in for the condition the pups was it.

The shelter would only say so much.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
They had five puppies and was probably going to sell them. My guess is someone went to look and they turned them in for the condition the pups was it.

The shelter would only say so much.
I can't understand why the shelter didn't immediately deal with the fleas but I'm glad you have him. Sounds like he's bound and determined to be a member of your family.

DE42

I can't understand why the shelter didn't immediately deal with the fleas but I'm glad you have him. Sounds like he's bound and determined to be a member of your family.
That I can't say. May have been waiting on someone too but in any case I was able to get him. I know they was not back with the other dogs yet.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good morning ! I am already frustrated today trying to figure out what to do with myself. Last week, my “shoulder was bothering me and I mentioned to my husband that I might have pulled something. On Monday, it was really bothering me and causing my nerves to go crazy (I have mild Cubital tunnel), so I called my Orthopedic Dr. I ended up having to go in Yesterday ahead of scheduled appointment only to find out that it’s not my shoulder at all.It seems there is something going on with my neck. So now, there’s this long process of getting MRI, and finding out treatment plans (kinda scares me) and in the mean time it hurts like hell[emoji35]. I don’t do painkillers and I’m too busy to sit Idle.. this is CRAP!

On another note, our heat index is creeping up and the humidity is insane!
View attachment 276687

Ow! Ow! Ouch! :( I hope you can be fixed soon

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
It’s my sisters graduation tomorrow..... that means I have to where a scratchy, uncomfortable suit!!! I’d rather wear my usual shirt and shorts:)

Congratulations to your sister! Graduation is a big celebration worth dressing up for [emoji4] Where is she graduating from and with what qualification?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hi again,
Just a quick update. I told you a could weeks ago that my friend had cancer, she passed away last week.
So sad. There’s now one less mommy in my group. We all met volunteering when the kids were in kindergarten. Grown close all these years and now she’s gone. Her youngest daughter is 14.

My husband was initially denied his back surgery but his surgeon appealed it and it was approved today.
He’s so happy. He goes in Aug 8.

I feel like a stranger in here. I’ve missed so much.

So sorry for about your friend . Massive electronic hugs from me.

And so pleased for your husband. Back surgery isn’t without its risks, and the recovery time is frustratingly slow, but it was worth it in the long run for me.

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
Congratulations to your sister! Graduation is a big celebration worth dressing up for [emoji4] Where is she graduating from and with what qualification?
She is graduating from Nottingham Trent University with a degree in Psychology. Then she’s doing her masters degree in the same field:)