COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
I
I have never developed a taste for wine,or any alcoholic beverage for that matter. . . coffee either!
I gave up alcohol 17 yrs ago.
Everytime I was drinking I didn't get in trouble.
Everytime I got in trouble I was drinking.
It was time to give it up.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I
I wouldn't wait until Monday. I know I'm lecturing but since you've waited a week and it's only getting worse...the sooner you stop it the better.
will look at it tomorrow. If it looks worse maybe you are right and I should go to a clinic.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I

will look at it tomorrow. If it looks worse maybe you are right and I should go to a clinic.
It won't hurt to get it looked at in the morning anyway. I would hate to spend my evening in an emergency room too. But really by the time I go I get told off. They'll say where have YOU been! Why did you wait so long! I just think that since it's been getting worse and with your other health problems it really justifies getting a diagnosis.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I think grocery shopping is one of my hardest jobs. It's carrying all those heavy things not once BUT 4 times. Putting them in the store cart, then putting them in the car, then carrying in the house, and finally putting them away. I would love to do it on just one day but that's too hard. So I have to do it on several days but then I get less done at home. It sucks.

That’s why I do my grocery shopping online for delivery. I go to the supermarket website, order what I want and a nice delivery person carries it right into my kitchen.

It’s great for all the heavy and bulky stuff and the things I buy every week. I then only have to go to the shops for the things I want to choose individually which is relatively little.

We started doing it when my back first got very bad (15 years ago now) and it’s been a lifesaver

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good mornooning all.

Today JoesDad and I are heading to London for “Open House London”. (It’s only 40 minutes by train from home to London for us)

It’s an annual event where buildings that aren’t normally open to the public are open for you to look round. It’s really interesting.

I’ll undoubtedly have postcards. Not see you later.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Good mornooning all.

Today JoesDad and I are heading to London for “Open House London”. (It’s only 40 minutes by train from home to London for us)

It’s an annual event where buildings that aren’t normally open to the public are open for you to look round. It’s really interesting.

I’ll undoubtedly have postcards. Not see you later.
Have fun! That definitely sounds interesting.