COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Good morning everyone, my wife and I are putting stones in place of wood chips in the flower beds. Should be done today. Hope everyone is doing well . Hopefully Opo comes out today. If not I think we will get him out and give him a nice warm soak. I will bring his pool in the bathroom and put in the shower and turn the heat on in the house.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
My younger 61 year old brother is developmentally disabled plus profoundly deaf. He developed his art though because of that. He's hilariously funny. He paints cartoon paintings and it may take me awhile to see the joke...and then I'll see it and laugh out loud. Roll on the floor laughing cause it took me so long to see it. I just try to help him out a bit here and there...
THat is in the spirit of Disney's Imagineers. They routinely draw hidden images into large scale drawings

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
December 3. My card exchange advent calendar continues with the card from @Cathie G . And it's more than a card.

IMG_2705.jpg

Inside the card with a beautiful handwriting (which I've already mentioned) are three absolutely mind-blowing prints by Cathie's brother, Joseph:

IMG_2701.jpg
IMG_2702.jpg
IMG_2703.jpg

Are these Sapphire and Razberri in the pictures? I absolutely love them. My husband was very impressed too. Please send Joe our regards, Cathie! :<3::tort:

I will have them framed, together with @Bambam1989's picture.

Bee62

Germany
I know. I remember the song. I actually liked it. You'll be seeing some of his paintings soon. I asked him if he would do paintings for me for the card exchange and he said yes. I'm not letting him worm his way out of it. And the song's name is Cathy's Clown. Please don't feel like you'll hurt my feelings. I would much rather hear your jokes to me.
Thank you for undestanding me right my friend.:):):)
I`m looking forward to see some cartoons of your brother. Please tag me when you post them that I don`t miss them.:)

Bee62

Germany
December 3. My card exchange advent calendar continues with the card from @Cathie G . And it's more than a card.

View attachment 283464

Inside the card with a beautiful handwriting (which I've already mentioned) are three absolutely mind-blowing prints by Cathie's brother, Joseph:

View attachment 283465
View attachment 283466
View attachment 283467

Are these Sapphire and Razberri in the pictures? I absolutely love them. My husband was very impressed too. Please send Joe our regards, Cathie! :<3::tort:

These 3 draws are fromyou brother, Cathie ? They are great ! I would like to see more. Please tell your brother that I love his pictures. @Cathie G

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
These 3 draws are fromyou brother, Cathie ? They are great ! I would like to see more. Please tell your brother that I love his pictures. @Cathie G
Amazing, aren't they, Bee? Here's the ones Carol got with the South African theme: https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/cold-dark-room.123941/page-7659#post-1784646

And here's the one I received from Brandy (@Bambam1989 ):
IMG_2704.jpg

Actually, @Bambam1989 and @Cathie G , would it be all right with you if I shared these on Instagram? I almost did, but then remembered I should ask you first. :oops:

(Love your singing, @Bee62 . We have so many talented roommates :<3:)

Bee62

Germany
Amazing, aren't they, Bee? Here's the ones Carol got with the South African theme: https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/cold-dark-room.123941/page-7659#post-1784646

And here's the one I received from Brandy (@Bambam1989 ):
View attachment 283472

Actually, @Bambam1989 and @Cathie G , would it be all right with you if I shared these on Instagram? I almost did, but then remembered I should ask you first. :oops:

(Love your singing, @Bee62 . We have so many talented roommates :<3:)
These paintings are beautiful ! Thank you for sharing them.:):<3:

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I will try to show him your post. I'm waiting on one more painting to send out the last cards...your message will be so encouraging.Thanks.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

View attachment 283464

View attachment 283465
View attachment 283466
View attachment 283467

Wow, Joe’s sketches are wonderful!