COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Well...we do have all month and I don't want to be a duck in the water just yet.?
You keep referring to ducks. But for the life of me I know it is a clue but I just cannot figure it out. I think I am going to kick myself when I finally do find out what it is. ?‍♀️

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I'll have to watch it again because somehow the durn video timed out and I didn't get to see the very end of it. The little baby bunnies, the goats, little lovely chicks, the goose tickling a puppy's belly. It doesn't get any better than that.?
What ? You missed the best part which was intended for you. You really need to see the fish. You will regret it if you don't.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Now I’m thinking your mission is to talk about food. I’m not calling it though, going to wait and see. Yours is probably the most confusing mission, you and Chubbs. But he doesn’t count since he just started. ?
Don't forget @EllieMay or have you figured hers out yet?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Well...at least my spell check didn't say anything I didn't want to say. I'm really glad you got your ac fixed. It has to be really cold around here before I turn mine off. Then I turn a fan on. Sorry you had to go through that. My backyard goes through extremely high temps that aren't really recorded as our temperature here but I have a WiFi thermometer that tells me different. I can only imagine your temps in the sun and what can go on in your home with no air movement.?
I wonder if your mission is to just sit and talk about any subject of the day? I am not calling it, just wondering.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Inconceivable!!! Why would anyone endeavor to accomplish anything other than keeping up in the CDR??? I am having a drink now while playing with the critters..

View attachment 305552 View attachment 305552
I noticed on Chomper today that his protuberances always look like they are shedding... so you think that’s normal? I’m wondering if the whiteness is superfluous or if that’s just the norm? This is my first Chameleon if you remember.. I do think he is full size now. He’s got some really sharp nails and massive leg muscles. View attachment 305552
I love chomper. He is gorgeous. And you are just downright teasing me. I was so sure that your mission was to post or talk about your animals. But alas it just got me a -10. ?