COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I believe in marriage.. I also think that’s it’s taken much too lightly these days.. I say that from experience.. my first marriage was a joke. I was too young and hardheaded.. it took me a second try to get it right.. I knew on my first wedding day that I was making a mistake just as I know now that I’m right where I’m supposed to be. There’s no harm in taking your time... it’s important enough .;-)
Indeed.
I also believe in marriage.
I waited til I was thirty-five and was completely sure I'd got the right wifey.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Cold, dark, rainy, overcast, yucky and very wet and soggy. ?? Definitely feels like the end of our extended Summer-time temperatures. Time to prep our Sully’s indoor housing. Luckily, it’s been in hiatus since late April / early May when she went out for the Summer. I just need to get extension cords back up to the lights, move Kane mat from the outdoor house back inside. Much easier than recreating an entire indoor enclosure.

139632E2-56E0-460F-9E72-BB3D44FBE661.jpeg

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
I believe in marriage.. I also think that’s it’s taken much too lightly these days.. I say that from experience.. my first marriage was a joke. I was too young and hardheaded.. it took me a second try to get it right.. I knew on my first wedding day that I was making a mistake just as I know now that I’m right where I’m supposed to be. There’s no harm in taking your time... it’s important enough .;-)
Agreed. This will be my third, whenever we get around to the paperwork.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I guess I just do my own time lately. I've not been paying much attention to all that. We are all sleeping late because it's still dark. I did just look it up on my calendar and it says it ends on something or other. My atomic clock and cellphone will tell me what time the worlds going by...?

Nov 1st

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Breaking News

Police are dealing with an "ongoing incident" on board an oil tanker situated off the Isle of Wight.
The tanker, named in reports as the Liberian-registered Nave Andromeda, was due to dock in Southampton earlier.
Hampshire Constabulary said: "We are aware and dealing with an ongoing incident on board a vessel which is situated south of the Isle of Wight."
The Maritime Coastguard Agency said it was assisting police and search and rescue helicopters were at the scene.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The family across the street is having a pumpkin patch through the month of October. They've trucked in pumpkins, they have food carts, and loud music.

My next door neighbor is native American and for some unknown reason he's been beating a drum since before I was awake.

So, even though I live in a rural area, this a.m. I'm sandwiched between irritating sounds.

Time to turn up the sound on my Willie Nelson CD.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
The family across the street is having a pumpkin patch through the month of October. They've trucked in pumpkins, they have food carts, and loud music.

My next door neighbor is native American and for some unknown reason he's been beating a drum since before I was awake.

So, even though I live in a rural area, this a.m. I'm sandwiched between irritating sounds.

I hear water is realy bad for drumskins. I would just adjust my watering times and delivery systems! You have to have a spare misting system laying around somewhere?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I also love both those films and also think "From Dusk Til Dawh" is brilliant and hilarious.
Pulp Fiction also contains a funny conversation about burgers.
Quentin Tarantino has certain themes he always carries thru his films. Bare feet is one, the big fight in a small room where everybody is shooting at everybody is another. The 'man' rape, or the "Big Kahuna Burger" scene. Samuel Jackson should have gotten an Oscar for that scene.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest

You can't...I took them all when I left. I only had one cd and that is Leon Russell, so I took your Willie cd's, Patsy Kline, LeAnne Rhymes, so I'll work at getting them back to you...

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Quentin Tarantino has certain themes he always carries thru his films. Bare feet is one, the big fight in a small room where everybody is shooting at everybody is another. The 'man' rape, or the "Big Kahuna Burger" scene. Samuel Jackson should have gotten an Oscar for that scene.
Samuel Jackson is one of my very favourite actors.
Brilliant.