COLD DARK ROOM

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Of course and in an instant I have and won't ever do it again. You know why? Guy tailgating me and we go thru the brake check thing, flipping each other off etc. Light turns red and the jerk stopped!! I'da run it,(?) so anyway, I get out an verbally accost him at the light. Oh, I was behind him. The sissie won't roll his window down and after all HE started it, so in a fit of frustration and rage I swung the cane like a baseball putting a big dent in his VW Jetta's front fender. Light changes, guy leaves, I get in my car deciding I needed to go home, I make a u-turn and go, and about 10 minutes an Oregon State Trooper red lights me...holy sh*t...so to make a long funny horrible story shorter, the cop in our discussion about my driving, he tells me I have the only red 3rd generation IROC in Benton County, there's a white one some miles away. I accused him of exaggerating and he showed me in his computer. Frankly, that takes a whole lotta fun out of driving. Damn
Oh I forgot to mention the $450 fine and 2 years probation

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Played some tennis today and was serenaded by a woodpecker so it must be the season! BTW @EllieMay I know a bunch of off the books physical therapy routines for hand work. I call it simply The Bird and the many ways to fly it!
So far I'm just hearing their funny little chirp. I must be a gluten for punishment because I put up a brand new suet feeder with woodpecker suet in it. They're so cute ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Don't get caught is my best advice.?
It's more of the Corvallis Police Dept and Sheriff's dept, both say mine is the only red IROC in Benton County. So once somebody tells them a crazy old broad in a red Camaro...I'm toast. I certainly don't get caught because I'm stupid, now that it's been proven to me that mine is the ONLY ONE! I'd BE stupid if I continued to mess around in Benton County...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It's more of the Corvallis Police Dept and Sheriff's dept, both say mine is the only red IROC in Benton County. So once somebody tells them a crazy old broad in a red Camaro...I'm toast. I certainly don't get caught because I'm stupid, now that it's been proven to me that mine is the ONLY ONE! I'd BE stupid if I continued to mess around in Benton County...
Well... maybe they're tired of chasing you around so they told you you're a sitting duck with that red IROC ?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Well... maybe they're tired of chasing you around so they told you you're a sitting duck with that red IROC ?

I was brought up being told NEVER buy a
RED car or truck because that’s the first thing the police look for and pull over.?
I guess they were right all these years later...I believe them!!!! ?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Played some tennis today and was serenaded by a woodpecker so it must be the season! BTW @EllieMay I know a bunch of off the books physical therapy routines for hand work. I call it simply The Bird and the many ways to fly it!
That makes sense.. on the walls at the orthopedic place, there’s a bunch of wall art that’s really painted hands but looks like different multicolored birds unless you look closely.. I bet I can google drawings

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Buy a silver Prius to do you gangsta in and never get caught!

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Well... the little birds do like my crab apple tree. So I don't care if anyone likes me...or vice versa.? I'm sure the birds will only play their drums in the daytime. Unlike my neighbors.?
So the birds are sticking up for you when the neighbors are loud... That's it. ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
RED car or truck because that’s the first thing the police look for and pull over.?
Buy a silver Prius to do you gangsta in and never get caught!
OH PULEEZE!!! A Prius??? Not no, but hell no

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Oh but you don't have any idea how much fun this little powerful car can be...
100_4982.JPG

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Well... the little birds do like my crab apple tree. So I don't care if anyone likes me...or vice versa.? I'm sure the birds will only play their drums in the daytime. Unlike my neighbors.?

That’s when you mow the lawn at night.
Find something to interfere with sound of his drums?
Holy cow!
I am so sorry to hear that!