COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
In second place for September taking a further 29 points on to the end of the year is....................Lyn......
@Lyn W another stonking month in The Cold Dark Room, despite all your commitments.
I so love our punning, sparring and general silliness. This Cold Dark Room would be much Colder and Darker without you.
Thanks! :)
:)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Yeah, but aren't we all ?

I'm in still in my prime (does a little rocky spar ) only 30 next year and my poor wee body is double that at least, was saying to jade the other day how I heard you are 20% more likely to suffer heart failure if yo live in a flight path...

we live next to an airport, i work next to the airport andi was born with a dodgy ticker. add the abuse its took... mentally still half my age though:) :)

wibble:)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I'm in still in my prime (does a little rocky spar ) only 30 next year and my poor wee body is double that at least, was saying to jade the other day how I heard you are 20% more likely to suffer heart failure if yo live in a flight path...

we live next to an airport, i work next to the airport andi was born with a dodgy ticker. add the abuse its took... mentally still half my age though:) :)

wibble:)
i'm very mature.
Wibble! Wibble!

meech008

5 Year Member
nope lol, and that been a year! I'll grab a pic, it's disgraceful no excuse :(
You're getting it fixed is what matters! Dental work here is ridiculously expensive even with "insurance " and I have no idea what it's like there but I do think you said you were going to the dental college. Good for you! You're fixing it and THAT'S something to be proud of sir :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
You're getting it fixed is what matters! Dental work here is ridiculously expensive even with "insurance " and I have no idea what it's like there but I do think you said you were going to the dental college. Good for you! You're fixing it and THAT'S something to be proud of sir :)

used to have to get put to sleep for treatment, now i've had with no jags at all! :)