COLD DARK ROOM

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
I would have chucked the root so good for you Mark, that's gorgeous!

So we go to my granddaughters 13th birthday yesterday and because my daughter wants her Hdcp husband Doug to try them out, we take one of the foldable ebikes.

We get there and after a while I'm talking with my son who of course is in attendance. "Dad, Mom isn't really going to get on that bike is she? Kerry knows better, right?"

We look out towards the road where Kerry is showing Peg the ebikes.
Screenshot_20240804-113612.png
This is a screenshot of the vid. In front of the car, Kerry is showing Peg the controls. It was for naught. Thank God I ended the vid before she took off. She didn't make it 2 feet and fell. Bleeding little finger was the cost.

Was Kerry done? Oh no, I have a son in law with cerable paulsy ....yup, Doug went out to try them. He got going alright and made several times around the block. Unfortunately he didn't say he needed help as he rolled to a stop 3 feet from me. He couldn't get his feet down in time and I watched him fall over. He cut his calf. I kinda felt like a D but I don't humiliate handicapped folks by helping them when they aren't asking for help.

At that point I suggested that Kerry put the bike away as a 20% casulty rate of attendees is not sustainable....lol

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Had a good time at the ballgame. Tigers were leading the whole game. In the ninth inning, the Tigers pitcher gave up a 3 run homerun. Tigers lost 3 to 2.😫😫
Will post a few pictures tomorrow.