COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
In our town, there's a charming little restaurant called Toad Hollow. My hubby's favorite sandwich there is the turkey, apple and BRIE. It's quite nice! I could go for one now, as a matter of fact...:p

robandcole

South west Florida
Lol I I get it now well thanks for having is here We are new sulcata owners.... Well our baby is three months old now... We love this place... It has taught us a lot... Everyone here is vary helpfull and kind... Harsh sometimes but its all for the right reasons... Lol anyway we are going to our corner now...lol thanks again for everything

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Lol I I get it now well thanks for having is here We are new sulcata owners.... Well our baby is three months old now... We love this place... It has taught us a lot... Everyone here is vary helpfull and kind... Harsh sometimes but its all for the right reasons... Lol anyway we are going to our corner now...lol thanks again for everything
There's a lot of very good, kind and helpful people here for sure.
We sometimes seem a bit harsh, as you say, but always have the torts' best interests at heart.
Enjoy your corner, grab a coffee and learn a little about some of us forum bods.
You're welcome to tell us about yourself or just talk nonsense.

meech008

5 Year Member
I did notice :) I'm a creep remember? Aaaand you told me haha. My fave is mozzarella. Just plain. Mmmmm

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Put some cheese wizz on top of our co co please sounds gross but I'll try anything once
Nope, cheese wizz and all processed cheese products and the like are banned here.
That's just Cameron (jaizei) winding me up.
- 2 pts.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
My mum made her own Parmesan cheese several times! She kept it in a bucket of brine with a weight on top as it was curing. Turned out pretty well! :) And I've made my own ricotta cheese several times. It's not really difficult, but if you heat the milk too quickly the curd will be harder and somewhat grainy- ask me how I know! :p :p :p