COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Buy a potato?????
wifey likes chips, mash, roast and boiled potatoes, etc.( but not all at the same time). I do too.
But it is usually very hot here, my lungs are bad and the market is a moderate walk away and the return voyage is uphill.
So I tend to buy just one or two potatoes at a time because they are heavy. ;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning from Denmark! I had a nightmare last night - I went back to the CDR and couldn't recognize a single username there! So I knew it's high time to catch up. :D

So, we're in Roskilde (Denmark) now. It's daughter's second day at school. We're mostly settled in. The folks back home are fine as far as I know, including my TFO calendar poster boy. Our cat of nine years is also with a new family, and he seems to be doing surprisingly well.

How's everyone been? Miss you all xxx
LENA ! ! ! !:<3:
So wonderful to hear from you ! Just amazing.
Most of the usual suspects are still about and we have some new friends, too. :)
Good that August Calendar Boy is well.:tort:
Glad that yo're settling in alright, learned a lot of Danish, yet ?
Hopefully speak soon
Love,
Adam, wifey and Tidgy.:<3:

Bee62

Germany
View attachment 215295 View attachment 215296 This is Lil Roxie, she's about to turn 18.........such a lady. My DIL has 3 collections of Fiestaware. Big trk and Camaro are in the almost brand new stage here. I wish I could drive somemore

Your Roxy is a beautiful old lady. Old cats and old dogs have so much wisdom on their faces. I love it.
Do you drive the truck and the Camaro too ? Great !
I own a 40 year old car. Opel Manta B.
Here it is:
PICT0615.JPG PICT0614.JPG

Bee62

Germany
PEOPLE
You can pretend to be in a lift by painting a vertical list of numbers on the inside of your wardrobe and standing inside singing Carpenter's songs.

And you can pretend you own a TV although you have none by painting a TV screen around a window. :)
Place a chair in front of your new TV and watch the movie outside.:D